#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

She’s in a facility.... Of course she can’t. :gerlwat:

If Britney EVER felt the way y’all feel about this.... She would’ve said something. Or she WILL when she wants to.

When she signs autographs, she could write save me. Meet and greets? She could whisper save me. Live on the microphone, she could have said save me. Live interviews with a studio audience? Save me.

She’s had like 10 boyfriends in the past 10 years. She could have floated information through them.

Yall can’t grasp that maybe she needs this conservatorship.

and if she did this what a fan with a sign autographe could do? about the meet and greets argument i will not say a thing cause she surrounded by the snakes so cannot move even her tiny little finger without her team knowing..as for when she's on stage even if she start telling save me probably they would say something like 'britney starting going crazy again she needs treatment' and YOU again you would be on their side..Open your eyes for god sake

britney in for the record "is like i'm talking to them but they don't really listening" 

Emotions apart this pic of Jamie driving while Britney is struggling is sure not a good look on a conservator who is paid to make sure she is ok . It can not be an attention Britney's team want .

I'm telling yall , MGM is on their *** , they are going to get that money back in a way or another .

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She’s in a facility.... Of course she can’t. :gerlwat:

If Britney EVER felt the way y’all feel about this.... She would’ve said something. Or she WILL when she wants to.

When she signs autographs, she could write save me. Meet and greets? She could whisper save me. Live on the microphone, she could have said save me. Live interviews with a studio audience? Save me.

She’s had like 10 boyfriends in the past 10 years. She could have floated information through them.

Yall can’t grasp that maybe she needs this conservatorship.

The problem here is that it's waaaaaaaay too intrusive.

• Like 1
Just now, Chitotanas said:

Then she'd have been labelled as a ''mentally unstable'' person, and get her kids taken away. 

She can't trust anyone

She’s already labeled that way.

And if they tried to take her kids away an immediate court battle would commence and she’d be ready for it - if she truly felt like she was a prisoner.

Her kids are almost 16. Put their little ***** on the stand and make them testify.

They could file for emancipation from Kevin in a couple years if they wanted to, anyway. They’re like 14. She won’t miss anything in the next 1-2 years.

• Like 1

I don’t buy this ****, lets the #freebritney movement begin :lessons:

like: 

1. Britney looked to Sam very confused 

2. She throws something to the floor 

3. Adam didn’t kiss her or make any visual contact with Britney... I’m not trust in you ***** 

:ririshade1:

dont stop army, we are not fools. #freebritney must continue 

6 minutes ago, December02 said:

It's possible that he allowed her to do what she wanted with her career while also creating other issues in her life or in the lives of others?

He worked for her, not She for him, so "he allowing her" sounds bizarre to me. :girlwhat:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Princess Pink said:

I feel like people forget that just because you have bi-polar disorder, or suicidal tendencies, or any sort of mental illness, does not mean you should have ZERO control over your life. 

Well, some people's illnesses make them unable to have control over their own lives. 

The true issue is when that control is not to the benefit of the 'controled'.

If you're under a conservatorship, the goal is protection, society believes you need to be protected, and so people or institutions are appointed to make sure you live your life, under a certain control, because of your condition, but that you live it in a way that is only beneficial to you as a human being. 

In Britney's case and since day 1 it has always seemed as something just to shut her up and bring money in. That's sad.

• Like 2