#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Hmmm... ok. I remember some article or thread posted in Lipstick Alley, and it was about Adderall. It was such an interesting thread, and it made a lot of sense. And NO, it was not about 2007-2008. It was about 2001-2002.

Can you post the article? 

It's been confirmed before that she has ADHD and that she used to take stimulant medication for it. But back in 2012 (I think), it was reported that she can't take the typical meds for it anymore because they would interact with her other meds.

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

There is nothing cruel or sadistic about electroconvulsive therapy (ECT); it’s an approved, non-harmful, wholly unpainful therapeutic technique intended for individuals with treatment-resistant (I.e., at least two psychotropics from two different classes have been prescribed for a therapeutic duration of time, yet there was no alleviation or an exacerbation in symptomatology) mental disorders such as severe and/or chronic major depressive disorder with psychotic or catatonic features or bipolar disorder. ECT has high rates of efficacy. It’s not torture any more than swallowing a Prozac is. It’s a very common practice.

ETA: I do this for a living; you’re downvoting facts just because you’re too damn lazy to click on a Wiki link. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment-resistant_depression

Britney’s situation is incredibly grave no matter whether she’s being held involuntarily or not; there is no need to propagate conspiracy theories about some old horror movie trope regarding electroshock. By displaying your basic lack of facts and/or propensity for crazy conspiracy theories in one area (ECT), all you are doing is causing suspension of belief regarding everything else that’s claimed alongside it, and that’s very counterproductive to raising awareness about Britney’s situation. 

:tbh: 

People will downvote you cuz everyone's too sensitive about that, having in mind barbaric and forced procedures (hi american horror story), and to some extent it happened but yeah like 50 years ago.

Which is stupid because nowadays it's a painless and life changing thing for many people.

As a matter of fact it is still prescribed by psychiatrists and fully covered by the Public Social Security in my country for instance (hence treated as a viable and adapted treatment for some conditions) 

However, I doubt any doctor would do it on someone who doesn't needs it, but then again, everything's possible in money hungry America ! 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

#ad Get ready for all the National Pizza Day posts tmrw. ‘I’ve got my Flat Tummy Co shakes, so if I decide to treat myself to a slice or two, I’ll be able to get right back on track!’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/09/jameela-jamil-slams-jamie-lynn-spears-bulimic-rhetoric-advertises-weight-loss-shake-8492412/

jamie-lynn-jameela-jamil-3c0d.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C679&ssl=1

This woman is full of literal **** 

:byebitch:

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ABBADABADOO said:

large.jpg

I don't know if some people is crossing the line. Maybe I'm that 1% that believe Britney's family is innocent. A normal person can't do all that to a daughter/sister. So we have to chill and relax. And wait for more reliable information. By the moment Jamie Lynn is avoiding Britney fans comments on her Instagram, which is really sad. I'm a 100% on the #FreeBritney campaign BTW. 

8 years ago, a French 'normal father' ******** is wife and 4 children and disappeared into the wild.

So define 'normal' and 'can't' :yaknow: 

source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_de_Ligonnès_murders_and_disappearance

7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Britney's family all better start looking for jobs at Walmart because they'll be the first Miss American Dream will fire the minute she has control again :jj:

I hope she’ll be able to fire papa cheese grits one day... one day soon. And I hope it will be dramatic af like this:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, ydmc said:

:tbh: 

People will downvote you cuz everyone's too sensitive about that, having in mind barbaric and forced procedures (hi american horror story), and to some extent it happened but yeah like 50 years ago.

Which is stupid because nowadays it's a painless and life changing thing for many people.

As a matter of fact it is still prescribed by psychiatrists and fully covered by the Public Social Security in my country for instance (hence treated as a viable and adapted treatment for some conditions) 

However, I doubt any doctor would do it on someone who doesn't needs it, but then again, everything's possible in money hungry America ! 

Finally, thank you. :) I was like...has anyone here ever read a book? Or is all of their information regarding mental illness from some black and white horror movie?

• Like 2