#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I cant with this they even messed her hair up to make her look more fragile... If she was gettjng treated wouldnt she look happy and healthy what a joke bunch of f**king bs just keeps getting scarier and scarier .. her team are doing some dark **** to this poor girl and im so done with it.. if they think thats happy and healthy then wtf also to staged with sam holding her like she cant even do anything im so angry last year she was doing tours and all sorts and now she cant even walk? .. but apparently shes better on meds ok then? f**king c*nts ??

• Like 6

I don't know what's happening anymore I'm so confused :icant2:

So we got this fake spotting (let's hope Britney knows this was fake because she looks like she's so out of it) and TMZ are trying to say she looks healthy and is getting some me time :britstare: she looks like she needs help, why would they fake such a weird photoshoot? Probably to validate the conservatorship?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

If those pics are real from yesterday I’m ready to cancel Sam now. 

If I’m dating someone I love of almost three years I wouldn’t allow this **** to go on. Like what really is going on? Britney is not in a mental facility because of her dad that she doesn’t even like. 

It's unwise to hold Sam accountable for things for which he legally isn't responsible or that he legally cannot change himself. So far he seems to be loyal throughout their entire relationship and maybe even providing her emotional support and motivation on a regular basis, which is great for her. It's not fair to assume that he's a bad guy when he hasn't done anything shady.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, xkhingx said:

So at first she cancels the show because of her father,then she checks herself in a mental health facility for 30 days and then she stays at a hotel and comes and goes whenever she pleases?

gurl that doesn’t make any sense at all

it is when her team/her desperately try to keep her business (mental illness) private which obviously doesn't sit right with her obsessive fans. just bc u pay for her show/cds doesn't mear ur entitled to know everything about her life.

1 hour ago, Aang said:

I mean a new one came out in november...so she probably got the new one...

The new iPhones have a camera bump running up and down, the one she’s holding is running horizontal. The X and Xs are all up and down, so that means she’s either downgrades to a iPhone 7-8 or it’s not her phone. In her Instagram pic with the black iPhone, that was an X. Who the hell downgrades? Staged AF.

• Like 2

OK, so, what's our narrative on the whole situation then?

I know this is very recent, so we don't have much information about this, but let's try to collect our thoughts on this:

• This whole thing was staged by team B
  • Their plan was to make it look like either she is feeling better (if that's the case, this backfired badly) or that she's not feeling well at all and needs to stay in the facility and conservatorship
  • Britney is not feeling better and might be doing worse than before

Please, add any more points to this or correct me on one of these things.

• Like 8