#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think they want to make it seem as if she's made zero improvement since 2007, in fact, the GP already thinks she's better off having no rights and looks crazy judging by the Daily Mail section (aka the pits) :britdrown:

I could see her own team smearing her tbh, they would never want her to be free. This is exactly what they'd do. Make her look out of it

• Like 2
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

Let's just be happy that Britney can enjoy some fine D even if she's confined to a mental institution against her will and only released on Christian holidays :crying1:

:uknowit:

I like how you're staying in this happy mood and making jokes despite the situation's seriousness.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Goku said:

This is not me complaining about her body but didn't she was at the hair salon days ago? What happened? :waitwhat:

And the new lips are so obvious, where did she find the time for that, during a crisis? :waitwhat:

What are you talking about? Her lips have looked like this for a long time now, it's not going.

• Like 2

There’s literally no reason to think Sam is a part of this.  He has his arm in front of her because she hates the paparazzi and he seems very protective of her; it’s instinctual to want to protect those you love.  Also, someone commented that it’s weird how he rushed back into the hotel... what was he supposed to do?  Stand there and make out with her for a while?  Give me a f**king break.  And if he really did sign a NDA, it’s not like he can give interviews about how she’s being mistreated. 

This is exactly the **** the Gram girls were talking about when they said not to attack people or cross boundaries. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, MTL899 said:

For someone who is supposed to have been in an "all encompassing wellness center for relaxation" (according to her team) she looks ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED.

These pictures actually kind of break my heart. She looks exhausted, scared and sad all at the same time.

And I have to say that I kind of agree with the people who are saying this was a staged photo op by her team. Notice how she's holding a cell phone....Her team could have easily gotten her into a hotel with Sam and back to the facility without anyone knowing or taking pictures and yet we get these pictures that could have EASILY been avoided. It's like they are trying to send the message of, "Oh Britney is okay, she isn't being held against her will..SEE!".....

This is all really messing with my head.

You took the words right out of my mouth. For someone who is at a wellness center, she sure looks tired and sad. I cant with them.....

• Like 1