#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

45 minutes ago, Goku said:

Sam wants Britney out of the conservatorship to sue her and get the money he thinks deserves.

With the conservatorship, he can't do that and has to go through the court to extort money. (He failed sksksks) :gimmemoar:

this is what i remember, correct me if I'm wrong guys 

as far as I remembered they paid him something in 2016 to end the lawsuit, but it was less than he expected I believe.

He can always sue again once she's freed form the c-ship though.

That's why Blackout needs to be pulled from the market and streaming platforms

• Like 3
1 minute ago, marioh said:

I'm still wondering what the hell happened... That Andrew Wallet resignation truly was a sign of bad things to come... I think we can forget once and for all about her dad's illness as a reason for anything that's happened and is happening. This is something bigger. And it's scary.

I know right, something must be really wrong if you choose to walk away from 35000$ a month

• Like 2

but its actually her phone as seen on the last pic of her we had from 2019 

4572125-exclusif-britney-spears-et-son-c

Its important to get the facts straight. Anyways, it is still very concerning and those photos are really sad to look at. I don't really know how everything will go. 

The only thing she did wrong was to cut her hair. Nothing she did after or before that was that concerning. She didn't even party that much. Imagine all she had to go through and how brainwashed she must be to even think she has a problem. 

Ps : fun fact its the same sneakers she's wearing here and on her hands yesterday. 

PS2 : i also have to add this. If we keep the narrative straight, Sam must not be that innocent. Imagine sharing your life for 2,5 years, she must have told him a lot of things. I see him being here, and not going with her in the car as a proof its staged, but also as a proof that he is nothing more than a paid actor. Probably chosen by daddy to entertain her. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

as far as I remembered they paid him something in 2016 to end the lawsuit, but it was less than he expected I believe.

He can always sue again once she's freed form the c-ship though.

That's why Blackout needs to be pulled from the market and streaming platforms

ily pokemon spears <3

It doesn’t seem like anybody is buying this. Great job team B. Y’all just gave everyone even more evidence that y’all are mistreating her.

Also, this is a reach, but what if Britney and Sam have a “safe” word together from the bedroom :woopsie:, and they use it to see if they know either of them is being monitored (or sedated :crying2:) Sam told her what’s up before they stepped out and Britney acted as disheveled as possible to make her team look bad. :notreally: 

:ehum: nobody run with that, I’m just speculating bc it’s too hard seeing her like that. :tiffsniffle: she literally looks like she walked out of a hospital, like she’s been in the ER all weekended after a crazy night and is only now getting out. If she’s in this posh “mental health facility” that we all assumed bc shes f**king Britney Spears not some hobo, she would be at some resort looking get away treatment place, why does she look like that? If she was at Lou’s weird cult “Christian” concentration camp what kinda conditions did they put her through in order for her to come out looking like that? And I’m not talking about the outfit (I have those sandals :mcorangu: they’re comfy AF) just that, compared to her candids, her hair is usually a bit disheveled, that’s just kinda always been Britney, you also have to consider she can’t wash her hair everyday with that color. And I want to talk about that real quick bc some members in here usually make her sound like she’s a psycho or something everytime there’s a candid and they bring up her hair.

Doesn’t matter if it’s extensions and not her hair, you don’t wash hair bleached that light regularly bc it’s already damaged af. So when I see her in candids and her hair looks sloppy I just think the wind blew her hair to reveal the tracks underneath all pressed against her head bc she sleeps on her side or some **** idk. Its more reasonable imo to just kinda assume that then “something’s wrong w her she doesn’t care what she looks like” It’s not like half her hair is missing or theirs still a comb in it. So just to get that out of the way.

her face is usually touched up a bit. It’s obvious she doesn’t have glam squad 24/7 and she does her own makeup usually during candids. But right here she looks like she hasn’t looked in the mirror for days.. and really makes me question the conditions she was put through at this mysterious mental health facility. :tiffsniffle: if this was all to shut everything down and make everyone stop speculating they did the worst job ever bc now I’m even more concerned.. 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, janeo701 said:

At least one team member actively involved in the negotiations was “extremely pissed off” that several people, who are with her daily, continued to promote a Vegas deal in the midst of a breakdown. Even though she was in very bad shape, we’re told, “People in her life had forgotten the fundamental thing for having a conservatorship in place, which is to do what’s best for Britney.”

Well, isn't this a pretty good reason for the conservatorship to be investigated?  I would think they all should get fired.....

It definitely needs to be investigated.

• Like 4

she looks exactly ppl would look after spending time in a psychiatric hospital taking meds for a while. and honestly they could give her a break not showing her that way. it's just how much her ream doesn't care. they want to show her first pictures anyway. it is soo sad. she surely wasn't photographed then she was placed there. cause nobody knew. and they surely could make her get out of that hotel without nobody even notice. actually she has a house of her own with gates why to go to the public place like hotel. of course it's all to make her pictures then. so sad. u can be worlds richest woman and still be so miserable.

• Like 6

hmm guys, she looks different... and by that i mean - i may be wrong or it might just be me - it looks a little bit as if her belly is showing, and her face is puffy... i might be crazy but could it be that she's pregnant?! and thats the reason for all of this mess?