#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just a little observation, but I was thinking about how in the past Brit would dye her hair black as a way of sending a message and letting people know she was feeling unhappy.

I wonder if the severe dark eye make up ‘raccoon eyes’ was her another subtle  way to do that? I remember thinking how weird it was, that Britney loved doing them so much as it was such a dramatic effect on her but maybe it was something deeper?

Probably just a reach anyway. My silly little thought of the day :woopsie:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

Just a little observation, but I was thinking about how in the past Brit would dye her hair black as a way of sending a message and letting people know she was feeling unhappy.

I wonder if the severe dark eye make up ‘raccoon eyes’ was her another subtle  way to do that? I remember thinking how weird it was, that Britney loved doing them so much as it was such a dramatic effect on her but maybe it was something deeper?

Probably just a reach anyway. My silly little thought of the day :woopsie:

Maybe...

anigif_enhanced-20590-1415210670-1.gif

• Like 4

Hey guys, I'm a video editor and obviously a stan so I had this idea in my head:

why don't we all record ourselves lip-syncing to one of Britney's songs then you can send them to me and I can make an edit with all of them, it would really help if we have A LOT of videos.

And then we sand it to social media to make this campaign even stronger.

Tell me what do you think and also answer to the survey.

ps: sorry for my grammar

EDIT: We'll do Overprotected

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, shollar said:

At this point, my question is why is everyone so against Sam? How do we know he isn't telling the truth?

Everyone is so adamant that her team lied and is holding Britney against her will. Her team is known for lying and twisting the narrative for manipulation. They have been doing it for 11 years.

This being said, how do we know they didn't do the same with Sam? Yeah, sure, he seems creepy given everything others have said about him, but all of the smear Sam campaign started with Britney's camp.

All I'm saying is if her team lied about holding her in a mental facility for 3 or 4 months at an attempt to control her, then it isn't beyond reach they (everyone involved with Britney) would lie about someone who knows her true mental status and could potentially help her case toward freedom. 

Yes, be weary and careful. But, he could have a lot of proof that could help garner more attention to #FreeBritney. At this point, Sam seems more reliable than her team.

I know some of you disagree, and I’ve said it before, but I still wholeheartedly blame him as to why she’s in the C-ship in the first place.