#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Is it only my perception or Lynne used to be the one in charge of Britney during her early days in her career? I don't mean in a legal way, what I mean is that Lynne was the one whose voice and decisions were taken into account first than anyone else's. 

I feel her very distant these last years, like, we know she's Britney's mom but it feels like she has no power now Jamie is the one legally in charge of Britney. I mean, she's her mom, who else better to be helped by than your own mother? Doesn't she have the same relevancy in Britney's life to fight for her DAUGHTER in court to be out of that useless conservatorship? 

• Like 1

Im only concerned about Britney in regards to this "revolution" . This isn't one harvey wienstien , this is about a number of harvey winstiens ( accomplished , respected and has backups) . So the more we push for this , the more harm Britney might get under . 

Im just worried about Britney in all this mess. But we need answers still. And all this censorship MY GOD . I cant believe they've gotten this bad. 

• Like 1

Right now the situation will remain the same unless we have new info meanwhile the days are passing and we shall see Britney if not the things will get mlre serious and these f**king liars need to explain a lot of things..in any case pray fro Britney (and probably her mon too) and wheres the lawyer anyway..now that he get out of this mess he may can speak about it..he's a lawyer after all:4music:

• Like 1

I'm told, allegedly,  the "take away the kids or lessen visitations"  is a common threat to enforce Britney's compliance. Apparently Jamie has run the family with an ironfist and broken promises to all of them.   Many, in and out of the family, think he is a narcissist with sociopath tendencies- again allegedly.  And on that note, I think we should give them their peace now, stop posting incessantly on their social media accounts and pray for them instead.  This is a fractured family with some major hurdles to work through.

• Like 4