#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Daxx said:

HOW DO YOU THINK TRENDING TOPICS WORK???????????????????? :mj:

1. Trending Topics Are NOT Always The Most Popular Things People Are Tweeting About:

But for a topic to become a trend, it actually has to meet several criteria beyond just being “popular:”

- It has to have no foul language in it.
- It has to be popular with a lot of people in a short period of time—it has to “peak” in popularity.
- Total tweets AND the total number of people tweeting BOTH matter. But unless there are tweets from a lot of people total tweets will NOT matter.

These criteria are still not enough. There are others:

- It has to be a new topic that has never been popular before, or…

- It has to be a previously popular topic that has become popular with a new group of people.

2. Why Twitter Removes Still-Popular Topics From Trending:

The same people saying the same things will NOT keep a topic trending.

https://buffer.com/resources/five-twitter-secrets-about-censored-trending-topics

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Guys, what if Britney gets out of the c-ship and everybody starts suing her for fraud? Because she was "unable" to testify. I don't want to give her more problems :crying1:

Britney is deemed incapable by Law/Justice.

Even if SHE wants to practice some civil acts, she can't.

Her conservators are those in charge of her estate.

I'm sure a revolution is coming, and it might even be in course right now, behind the scenes. I believe in Lynne's strength.

We must remain calm doing our thing.:endit:

• Like 3

:mj: stop fighting

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Guys, what if Britney gets out of the c-ship and everybody starts suing her for fraud? Because she was "unable" to testify. I don't want to give her more problems :crying1:

If they get exposed for real, this is a possibility... but wouldn't they sue the people who had her in it? Britney's been wanting out of it since it started

• Like 1
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

@Daxx

a story breaks and people naturally tweet and discuss.. ON THE CONTRARY the situation we're creating with the hashtags is unnatural and synthetic.. it's literally the same couple hunder people retweeting the same hashtag in a circlejerk.. :gtfo:

yet #FreexBritney (the secong hashtag, after #FreeBritney got banned) went trending and reached 4th WW Trending topic. :whatitellu:

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Logically speaking, because I don't know legal stuff etc, they can't sue her because no desicion was being made directly from her.

On the other hand, Britney, if she really is caught in such a terrible situation and gets out, she has every legal right to destroy their ***. But it's a power play after all.

We'll see. I will forever believe in Britney and  her smartness. She is a woman, she can make it.

1 minute ago, Daxx said:

yet #FreexBritney (the secong hashtag, after #FreeBritney got banned) went trending and reached 4th WW Trending topic. :whatitellu:

Because it was popular in a short period. It was banned because

The same people saying the same things will NOT keep a topic trending.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Daxx said:

HOW DO YOU THINK TRENDING TOPICS WORK???????????????????? :mj:

Yeah, how do they? If I search any of the trending topics they're filled with random tweets with just the hashtag or some gifs too, and they're not getting deleted or restricted.

If it's about creating different kind of texts, then we should just focus on one main post, and increase that thread with "real" comments as we do here in Exhale, but on Twitter, and end each one with the hashtag.