#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Her father, a former welder, oil worker, cook and a recovering alcoholic, had subjected his family to years of “verbal abuse, abandonment” and “erratic behavior” as a result of his heavy drinking, Britney’s mother, Lynne Spears, wrote in her 2008 book, “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.”

That's what for me make it very shady . Britney was being placed under a c-ship because she was diagnosticated withe whatever mentall illness. Let it be whatever you want, PTSD, BP, Schizophrenia ect... Those doctors know damn well that any kid witnessing any form of domestic abuse will have high chance of ending with a mental illness.  Kid witnessing domestic violence are not just witnesses, they are also victims and doctors know that. In what logic do you place a victim under the abuser c-ship .

Let's say Britney needed/still need a conservator , it is damn clear that Jamie did not feet .

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

is that instagram account of lynne even real? :mhmnod:

I was wondering this too. It’s not verified but it has a lot of personal photos and the fact it got posted to media outlets made me think it was

update: I just checked and Jamie Lynn follows her, so with that and the personal pictures, I’m assuming it’s real 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

That's what for me make it very shady . Britney was being placed under a c-ship because she was diagnosticated withe whatever mentall illness. Let it be whatever you want, PTSD, BP, Schizophrenia ect... Those doctors know damn well that any kid witnessing any form of domestic abuse will have high chance of ending with a mental illness.  Kid witnessing domestic violence are not just witnesses, they are also victims and doctors know that. In what logic do you place a victim under the abuser c-ship .

Let's say Britney needed/still need a conservator , it is damn clear that Jamie did not feet .

Plus to have someone so deep in financial debts in charge of a multimillionaire estate and billionaire businesses.

• Like 1

What is Lynne doing. I mean, she acts like a B movie character. Why isn't she doing anything? Go to police or national tv, do something, speak your truth but stop with that 'giving like thing' because it's childish.

I'm starting to be seriously more worried every day with no info and more fishy details surfacing. All I really hope Brit is okay. :disappointed:

6 minutes ago, overprotectedd said:

this isn't going nowhere, I feel it :( at least we tried

We gotta wait for the next episode of Britneys gram too before throwing the towel at least, they said they had at least one new reliable source that basically corroborated the whole thing from the previous one and who knows what other info they might have gotten

Im kinda shocked it is apparently not confirmed that is indeed Lynne's instagram account tho?  wth :disappointed:

• Like 3

Now this makes it even messier the situacion... I think legally no one is allowed to talk out loud in public of what’s going on, the are laws and stuff involved obviously. 

I don’t like the fact that some fans are attacking family members of Brit like that. We still don’t know so much on a personal level. The fact that Sam would post a pic of him and Brit is only after she posts it and it’s the same pic. I mean he has to get promisión. Everything is very much in control and Lynne or Jamie Lynn is also not allowed to. Lynne is trying something to say by liking comments...

• Like 2