#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Twitter's algorithm can see patterns in how people are tweeting. 

For example last night when Adele was the #1 Trending Topic because she got divorced. That was trending because twitter's algorithm saw random people across the world ALL tweeting about Adele in UNIQUE ways UNRELATED to each other. 

Everyone HAPPENED to be talking about the SAME subject.

It wasn't because all of Adele's fans decided "let's trend #AdeleIsDivorced" for an hour.

When a small group of people are tweeting the SAME thing in the SAME way repeatedly in a short span of time, Twitter's algorithm marks it as spam. Because, it literally IS spam. 

so how we can change that?

2 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Why are we arguing over trends? :mj:

Because we want the Britney issue to trend but we just realized we ended up in a dead end.

Can't we let Twitter go? I kinda spammed some lawyers and Britney videos on youtube. Is there no other place?

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Can someone else jump in or can we just all agree to ignore Daxx on this topic? I really don't feel like sitting here and explaining time and trends to them. 

Go ahead Daxx you go get em. Team B is more powerful than world leaders and has twitter under their thumb. Sorry my bad /s

1 minute ago, Daxx said:

Anyway, hashtags don't work anymore, we should try something different

:brityawning: no bad blood honey we're not here to hate on each other

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I swear to god. My head is going to blow off.

Can y'all coming in just now please spend some time reading over this thread. 

I'm sick and f**king tired of the ones that have been here from page 1 having to explain things over and over and over again.

Relax man, wtf? :tifflmao:  I don't have time to read all the pages so I don't know what are you talking about. And I'll keep posting what I want, not what you want. :mcwave:

• Like 3

there are apparently different types of "shadowbans".. 

Search Ban

This type of ban causes your tweets to be hidden from the search results entirely, no matter whether the quality filter is turned on or off. This behavior includes hashtags as well. This type of ban seems to be temporally limited for active accounts.

^ this could explain the discrepancies between the two timeframes in the pictures you provided @Daxx (the tweets are not deleted per se, but they may not appear amongst all the other tweets if someone clicks on the hashtag)

if anyone wants to check if their account has a specific shadowban in place, you can use this website.. :mj:

• Like 2

The Truth About Britney's Father

Marriage to Lynne: Jamie met Lynne and got married in 1976 which leads to believe that they met, dated and got married in just two weekes after his divorce, or even worse, that they were seeing each other while Jamie was still married. Both eloped to marry in New York, but by 1980 Lynne had already filed for divorce citing adultery, in fact, she described on her book his erratic drinking, "benders", and cheating on Christmas back in 1979. The divorce filing included allegations regarding his temper which led her to also asking for a restraining order. 

Read full article https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/114539830.html

• Like 6