#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
16 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I don't think she ever had the same interest in her career until ITZ after Blackout. She just wanted to get by and over with Circus, FF and BJ. But some of her old passions were reignited for Glory because she had control over the album to such an extent she called it her "baby". 

As for the nest era, if she has creative control over it, she would love it;)

You would think with how controlling and greedy her team is that they would at least let her dictate what music she wants to make. We all know how hard it is for Larry to resist cuz he likes to be hands on everything.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I've always been been in favour of jamie and the conservatorship. Why? Because back then she indeed was in a horrible situation and everything was out of control. 

I even thought blocking her from fans , consoring some interview questions was "good for her health". But it just doean't make any sense now. They've literally changed their stories 3 times. And third time britney was allegedly "on the verge of death" . Then why shove three albums down her and force her to perform for 3 years? Shouldn't she be in the mental hospital for 10 years if she was that bad??? 

Screw all her family and her team . I want her to be ok i dont give a **** about the rest. 

Maybe someone should put jamie in a conservatorship instead 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I'm a Gaga fan but I don't really read Gagadaily that much (this is the only forum I'm active on) but that's really sweet they've done that! Thanks to all the fans on there for your support :hugs: 

Girl u have a taste :)

2 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

I was pretty young in. 2008/2007 to rmeber everything so can someone tell me what sam lufti is hated for and what he did just so i can catch up thanks

Manipulation, fear mongering, isolation, control, and more.

Im Britney’s age so I remember it very well. But let’s keep him out of this thread k? :)

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Thanks @PokemonSpears

Also, it's still so obvious she was checked in in January. The only time she has been seen in public since Domination was cancelled was when she went to that hair salon which was after the mental rehabilitation was reported by the media.

Well, who knows tbh, she was supposedly peeing green back in March in that building, and she supposedly filed some motion to the court too.