#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

I was pretty young in. 2008/2007 to rmeber everything so can someone tell me what sam lufti is hated for and what he did just so i can catch up thanks

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580991/britney-spears-was-drugged-controlled-by-sam-lutfi-parents-allege/

Read this. Also, he leaches to any pop star, especially those that are struggling to take advantage of them. He also was friends with Britney's ex, Adnan, who would both give paparazzi tips of where Britney was so they could get pics of her.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I'll be his conservator. I'll decide on a $1million/yr salary for myself, and he has to do back-to-back vegas residencies in bikinis. He'll also need to spend at least 30 days on "me time" with a new "cocktail of pills" every time he speaks for himself. I'll hire him a "doctor" to ensure he's nice and docile, too. 

Don't forget to pay the doctor you'll hire or anyone else you'll to keep him under c-ship with his own money 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Bradley basically already said he wants nothing to do with it

He’s her teams token stan. They go to him for all the exclusive fan opportunities. He doesn’t want to lose those opportunities. Can’t really say I blame him. He’d be burning a bridge. Her team monitors his online presence. Remember we got the wellness center news one day after his podcast 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, justphil said:

What does peeing green mean? Can someone plz explain? Like the whole story. Thx

Means you took certain meds.

Blue or green urine

Blue or green urine can be caused by:

• Dyes. Some brightly colored food dyes can cause green urine. Dyes used for some tests of kidney and bladder function can turn urine blue.
  • Medications. A number of medications produce blue or green urine, including amitriptyline, indomethacin (Indocin, Tivorbex) and propofol (Diprivan).
  • Medical conditions. Familial benign hypercalcemia, a rare inherited disorder, is sometimes called blue diaper syndrome because children with the disorder have blue urine. Green urine sometimes occurs during urinary tract infections caused by pseudomonas bacteria.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/urine-color/symptoms-causes/syc-20367333

If you take seriously the guy who said Britney was at his PR firm.

• Like 2