#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Im just going to leave these here ..

https://ibb.co/MBYRV21

https://ibb.co/BTL6Yqd

:omg:

the email is too well written for the language they're using, and the picture could be attached by Sam just to make it look more legit, but this is the kind of evidence that should be presented if there was any investigations

though they could always say she was being manipulated and influenced by Sam, and now she's changed and seen the light

• Like 2
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

this is going to sound really cheesy but that picture.. jesus christ, it's giving me all kinds of weird feelings.. it's so odd, I can't explain it.. I get none of that when I look at candids from that time but this just feels too personal.. it tells such a story and it feels so wrong to look at it.. a lot of things don't affect me because I'm dead inside but this makes me so uncomfortable.. :wontcry: sometimes this whole situation still feels really surreal but that picture literally makes me feel like I'm there.. :bthink:

Dude, you literally nailed it... I couldn’t have explained it better

• Like 7
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:omg:

the email is too well written for the language they're using, and the picture could be attached by Sam just to make it look more legit, but this is the kind of evidence that should be presented if there was any investigations

though they could always say she was being manipulated and influenced by Sam, and now she's changed and seen the light

I am assuming this is around the time of the X17 video where Britney was sayinv that people were telling her to "go to the light and see Jesus"....  wow... 

• Like 8