#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Sam lufti is currently sending me loads of pictures of britney and emails shes sent and all sorts i dont wanna get hated on but does anyone want to see them?

i don't want to encourage this, that's private communication between sam and britney, and i feel it's unethical to share it. 

if britney's entire inbox were to leak tomorrow, would people really feel entitled to look?

2 minutes ago, cerulean said:

i don't want to encourage this, that's private communication between sam and britney, and i feel it's unethical to share it. 

if britney's entire inbox were to leak tomorrow, would people really feel entitled to look?

Yeah  maybe it is unethical.

Sometimes we get too caught up in all this. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, justphil said:

What does peeing green mean? Can someone plz explain? Like the whole story. Thx

there was this Ariana Grande fan on Twitter claiming Britney Spears appeared in the building where his office's at, and that she looked off, and that she entered the bathroom and peed green. He noticed, because she didn't flush :surething: He works at Dunn Pellier Media in L.A. but apparently there are several companies in the same building

• Like 2