#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

it's the amount of tweets per hour what suddenly decreases, not the fact that it doesn't trend at all. But again, as I've already said, hashtags don't work anymore let's focus on something different :joanne:

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

there are apparently different types of "shadowbans".. 

^ this could explain the discrepancies between the two timeframes in the pictures you provided @Daxx (the tweets are not deleted per se, but they may not appear amongst all the other tweets if someone clicks on the hashtag)

if anyone wants to check if their account has a specific shadowban in place, you can use this website.. :mj:

well you just proved my point lmfao 

• Like 1
Just now, Meaner03 said:

The Truth About Britney's Father

Marriage to Lynne: Jamie met Lynne and got married in 1976 which leads to believe that they met, dated and got married in just two weekes after his divorce, or even worse, that they were seeing each other while Jamie was still married. Both eloped to marry in New York, but by 1980 Lynne had already filed for divorce citing adultery, in fact, she described on her book his erratic drinking, "benders", and cheating on Christmas back in 1979. The divorce filing included allegations regarding his temper which led her to also asking for a restraining order. 

Read full article https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/114539830.html

Her father, a former welder, oil worker, cook and a recovering alcoholic, had subjected his family to years of “verbal abuse, abandonment” and “erratic behavior” as a result of his heavy drinking, Britney’s mother, Lynne Spears, wrote in her 2008 book, “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.”

• Like 3