#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

This was brought up by the Gram girls, but I think Lynne was never ok with the c-ship. She works for a MLM, why would she be working for a scam? I think she does not agree with what is happening so they cut her off financially. She may have been threatened as well. Maybe she had to be quiet in order to see Britney. 

Yeah, I don't think Lynne has been treated well after this conservatorship either...

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I think it was already speculated here, but my thoughts are that; Lynne was okay to idly stand by during the conservatorship for the last 10 years but I think she became uncomfortable with it around the same time as Wallet did. I think Brinny being hospitalised was the last straw and she planned the whole  paralegal voicemail thing. 

She just seemed to jump on the train so quickly by liking those comments/following the podcast girls that it makes me think she knew in advance and was partly responsible. 

Might be a reach but those are my current thoughts. Regardless, I have a new found respect for Lynne. She ain’t playing with these controlling, trifling hoes. The woman is a badass. 

yeah but she need to give us more..i wanna cry:(

It seems to me that everyone behind the cship is really powerful. I mean they have been going on for more than a decade with sth that's illegal and it's about a well known person. In our faces.

Lynne is taking action but she a mysterious way. 

Britney is nowhere to be seen.

Do we know anything about the kids?

I am honestly scared that it's not going to end well.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

What if they painted her as crazy / incompetent and placed her under conservatorship as well? :yaknow:

:jj:

Whose side is Bryan Spears on? I know he stepped in for Jamie in 2015, but maybe he thinks the C-ship should end now? 

Either that or he sees a golden money pot for himself once he replaces Jamie :crying3:

Money is the root of all EVIL!

• Like 3
Just now, Cwazy said:

Yeah, I don't think Lynne has been treated well after this conservatorship either...

I can't find it now, but just a few weeks ago there was a German TV show that went to Kentwood. They stopped at Britney's Museum. Childhood home, (Where either a worker or a neighbor said that Jamie is doing way better) and to Serenity(Britney's moms house) The fencing was messed up, the entire thing looked like it was not kept up. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I want gaga to co-write something with Britney. Let Britney unleash some tea. It could be beautiful.

but not unless she wants to come back. If Britney just wants to live on a ranch after all this mess, that works too.

Agreed. Would be awesome. Hope this happens

But if after she gets better she still wants to quit music or at the very least take a long break, she has that right. She's already given a lot of the industry the past 20 years!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Lynne's position is not easy. She's talking with these 'likes' and her opinion is obvious at this point. She CAN'T go and spill the tea on tv for legal reasons or other reasons. We will get some stories about Lynne's crazy/weird behaviour, mark the words.

Yeah, Team Spears will smear Lynne. It's like a Presidential campaign and the smearing is going to be horrible :( 

• Like 3

Britney and Lynne had differences in the past in relation to mom vs. daughter and growing up. That’s natural. 

A mother’s love is something unique in all the world. At the end of the day she will want what is best for Britney no matter how against the grain it is, or against the norm of what’s been going on. 

Lynne is most likely quite powerless legally as she’s seemingly not a part of the legal system in place. 

Personally I am glad she’s doing something in her own way to fight back. And let the world know we are on the right track. I want nothing more than for Britney to be in the best situation possible and I no longer think the conservatorship is that!!!!

• Like 4