#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys, I think we need to DIG. What are the websites ya’ll use for info on the conservatorship? The docs that are all public anyways. 

There are no documents available, the case was sealed somewhere around 2017.

The only documents that leaked are VERY old. Many aspects of the conservatorship changed since then. For example, at the time, the conservatorship was temporary.

And even when it was public, we don't have access to the documents, we only knew who petitioned what. 

The only legal infos that we have right now were posted here yesterday. In August a hearing will occur and britney/Subject petitioned 4 times in March.

This is all that we know. :blank:

EDIT: we can daily see what is going on in the case - to verify the new movements of the case.

• Like 3

Why is everything so complicated?? Why cant Britney say "**** you" to Jamie, why no one is listening to her? I can't anymore, I want to see Britney ok, we don't know anything, I swear that I wake up everyday thinking if I have to turn the TV on...

Why the hell no one cares about Preston and Jayden???? That woman is their mom! They need her! If Jamie is a good grandfather why he doesnt care about them??? God so many questions... I'm crying 

• Like 4

We should be waiting patiently for what this week will bring. It’s gonna be ok! I have hope! This week is really make or break it’s the end of April which should be end the of her “30 day stay”. Let’s try to not fight amongst ourselves. I think we can keep digging as long we don’t flip out like yesterday omg. 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol i love how they keep coming up with new hashtags but don't use ANY variation of Free...you know what the entire movement is called....

omg literally shut up already, every single hashtag we use is banned by Team B, this is censorship plain and simple. Any hashtag that has to do with Britney gets banned.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This is concerning. At first I thought Lynnes didn't really know what she was giving likes to but this confirms she's aware and that something terrible's happening with Britney. Are we sure this is real?

It's real mama. It's easy to find the comment, it's still up on JLs insta.

• Like 3

It’s too late even if stuff gets deleted we have the receipts. Team B cannot possibly keep up there’s no way. Only option is surrender. 

Money is truly the root of all evil. To keep a loving, deeply emotional woman from her children on Easter. Sick f**ks!!!!

• Like 4