#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
15 minutes ago, justhanging said:

ET had a few behind the scenes shots of Britney before her interview in mid-late 2018.

Screenshot-20190420-113020-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190420-113043-Instagram.jpg

She does look tired

also this was shot on the same day as domination promo pic for sure

whoever did her hair must be excommunicated from the world :badthoughts:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her and Madonna were never close like that

I guess the difference being Britney was 21, not married and no kids in 2003, 26 no longer married and 2 kids in 2008.

Madonna introduced her to Kabbalah and Britney took it very seriously. Madonna went to visit her randomly, stopped for interviews and to this day shouts her out on social media. I don't think they're intimate best friends, but they do have a relationship and may have shared a lot of the intricacies of the industry.

Didn't even Michael Jackson say he and Britney sat down and spoke for hours? Again, I don't think they were super duper best friends, but they shared this stuff

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

You’re kidding.

Hide contents

Right??

The video did leak.   Not a joke.

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

All of this is a game changer for her team because they can't operate like they used to now with all eyes on them now.

It would be in the team best interest, since its not going to get easy for them, to start prepping to get her out of the conservatorship because more of their skeletons will fall out.

Yas! 

14 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Read around and you'll find me

Ooo..so much sass!  Love it.

As much as it sucks to read everything in this thread, I feel like its important and will help us stay more unified.   Instead of people just jumping in with ideas.   

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Haha go visit and tell me if the current format is okay or if y'all have any other ideas freebritney.info

It's great. All it needs is to expand on the timeline section indeed. Maybe even work on a more complex one and use the front page one as a quick preview. There's just so much wrong stuff happening for 11 years...

• Like 1

Guys I’m in full support of you making new trends but I’m counting tonight out.

making a change isn’t about a hashtag. We’ve been silenced I think we need a new angle this is too aggressive now. 

At work my colleagues asked what the hell my story was last night as I just asked people to do it and explained it and my manager was like wow I’m interested in going to google what a conservatorship is after work and one colleague was like yeah sounds f**ked that’s not right and one boy said but maybe you shouldn’t be acting this way about it it’s not healthy to be that invested in someone elses life and you may have the wrong end of the stick and not know the full details but what you’re doing about it isn’t going to help 

and I’ve said this before we need more conservatorship awareness not this hammering. I’m over these hashtag things they do nothing except get us banned and clearly upset her family as we don’t know how sensitive a subject it is really.

what do we want? Her to be free?

how do we get that?

getting the truth.

so let’s start asking for it and stop fighting against a blank wall that we have got so far 

So I haven’t commented on this situation yet because I always like to digest the information and really think about it. It’s also important to know all the details and since no further details have come forward this is what I’m thinking. I see more truth in this situation than anything. First and foremost I do believe that she has some mental conditions that need professional care. It’s clear that Britney is not the same anymore and she should continue any help she needs. With that being said it needs to be on her terms. I myself have anxiety but if someone happened to be making me see a certain doctor or take certain meds that I personally don’t like, it would cause me more anxiety. I would also monitor my own progression and maybe try more things that’s make me happy and stop the meds as time goes on. That’s personal freedom. She doesn’t have that so no f**king wonder her mental status isn’t right. Next, if she is ok to work and especially with her career where you need thick skin, then she is capable of taking care of herself. She loves her boys and I believe would do anything to keep them safe and happy. Her team is evil. No amount of damage control can save this situation now. One thing that proves this has validity is the fact that we haven’t heard from her. Why hasn’t she herself made a statement? It could be as simple as an IG post saying hi to fans. Larry is loving this right now because he knows how the game works. Good or bad attention is still attention and he’s thinking only of ticket sales. He probably thinks this is great because now more people will buy a ticket to support Britney when in actuality it goes straight to everyone else around her. We have to be smart now guys. DO NOT support any future albums, shows, merch, ect. until we get answers. And yes we DO deserve answers about this women we love and have supported for years. She’s in the public eye and I’m sorry that’s how it works. Us as the public can not support this chaos anymore. Don’t let this die down and forget in two weeks what’s really happening. At this very moment she is trapped in somewhere probably hating it while we all go on with our day. Let’s all stay strong for her and keep this moving. That’s all for now guys. Have a great day!

• Like 5