#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, cerulean said:

that's the trouble i have with it all. it's very easy to get caught up and begin to lose sight of what we actually do and don't know, especially when the subject is as emotive as this one. there's 10 years of speculation people can draw from to make any narrative stick and that's what i feel is happening here even if that isn't necessarily the intention.

Yeah I totally agree. I was all for it in the beginning but then when I saw people harassing jamie lynn, brit’s Kentwood friends, lynne, wishing actual harm upon her father and other people (I don’t care how much you don’t like them, saying you want Jamie to get sick and die and going on Lou’s pages to say she deserves such and such violence is really not cool to me.) it kind of turned me off (though i really do want Britney to be okay no matter what is going on.) This is probably happening to more people too, as soon as they see Britney’s fans acting batsh!t, it discredits every valid point you have to say and turns people away.

• Like 2

Her team is scared to release a statement because that is the only thing stopping the media from addressing this mess,  the media doesnt  have an official statement from anyone except us fans, so if team Britney acknowledges this then it will blow up coz it proves something is up, so that's why I think team Britney are backing off from releasing a statement

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, cerulean said:

mj died through medical negligence - is there indisputable proof that sony killed him for his music catalogue?

Michael Jacobshagen — a 34-year-old businessman who was friends with Jackson for two decades — claimed the pop star wrote 13 letters that included phrases such as “They are trying to ****** me” and “I am scared about my life.”

The singer’s daughter, Paris, recently claimed Jackson was ********, Jacobshagen saying he’s come forward with the letters now to support her position. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Absolutely.

As I said yesterday - to me this was such a gigantic eye opener in terms of how futile it can be to incite a change in the status quo if the major media platforms just decide to ban something because not enough new people jump on the bandwagon.

i feel britney's fanbase has become increasingly eloquent and intelligent. we are very creative people and i am proud of this initiative nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, vinay said:

Her team is scared to release a statement because that is the only thing stopping the media from addressing this mess,  the media doesnt  have an official statement from anyone except us fans, so if team Britney acknowledges this then it will blow up coz it proves something is up, so that's why I think team Britney are backing off from releasing a statement

Because its all true. The Blast article proves that the allegations were true, they are extremely overprotective. They don't want the public to know. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Yes basically. I mean i'm sure new people got into the whole movement but the ratio between old people knowing and tweeting about it was still superior to the new people learning about it. Specially if the hashtag timeline is just a long list of tweets saying #FreeBritney without any explaination about the meaning of it or its purpose.

so it must have an explanation along with the hashtag?

So anyways, let's lay out our Twitter approach

- Avoid spamming gifs/pics/videos, but you can post them. You can refer to our #FreeBritney images.

- Use hashtags #StopGuardianAbuse and #FreeBritney and #FreeXBritney and #SaveBritney. You can refer to NASGA.

- Don't text spammy stuff like "sjdjdkfj"

- Talk about points you find suspicious. The nonsense conservatorship, voluntary hospitalization, the censors, etc. Remind people that she has no rights for 11 years and that her work schedule has been intense through all that. Music lyrics are good too (avoid too much Rebellion though)

- As mentioned by DayvinDazone, you can use feminist talking points too! Draw them on board!

- TALK SOMETHING, DON'T SPAM

Add more pls (or edit these)

• Like 3

I don’t doubt a lot of what that voicemail said but I also have to wonder (and this has probably been said before) why a random paralegal would contact a random podcast about Britney’s Instagram account with all this information. Wouldn’t he know his career would be jeopardized and/or over once the pieces were put together? He stated he left the firm 2 weeks before he left the voicemail. I’m sure that would make it super easy for his employers to figure out who he is and I have to wonder if he doesn’t have a non-disclosure agreement in relation to Brit’s case. Has that been clarified yet? Honestly, I’m way behind on all this. I guess since he left the firm already, he doesn’t see the harm, but I would be scared it would bite me in the *** and I’d get sued for libel :jj:

Idk, I definitely agree that the conservatorship is suspect and there’s a lot of greedy details that don’t sit right with me but IF she really isn’t taking her meds as needed, I do see where her family and team would want to take action to keep her from possibly harming herself or having a repeat of 2007. Hopefully that would be the motive. We don’t know what she’s doing or how she’s behaving behind closed doors. That being said, if the girl can do back-to-back-to-back residencies and tours, she clearly isn’t as incapacitated as the conservatorship would suggest. I just hope the #freebritney movement doesn’t overwhelm her, or cause future problems for her, as I assume it would, especially if the information isn’t correct. I will say, I absolutely agree that it seems she lives in a prison and deserves more freedom, should she want it.

This **** is just super dark and there’s a lot of murky details and facts I simply don’t have. My heart breaks for her either way. 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I'm not saying the "conspiracy" that he was ******** is outlandish because it's not. I'm saying that SONY MUSIC killing him is outlandish as ****. 

Also another thing: there’s this video of MJ in 2001 where he’s basically like ‘I’m not supposed to say this, but Sony is the devil, tommy mottola (ceo at the time) is the devil too’ it still makes me wonder what made him say that. Probably because they wanted his catalogue and his percentage of Sony. I read somewhere that he owned around 60% of the company or something. I’m not sure. Anyways, sorry for getting so off topic. back to Britney.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

so it must have an explanation along with the hashtag?

Not necessarily but it does help. If people outside of the fandom see the hashtag and click on it to see what it's all about and they only 50 tweets saying #FreeBritney 1, #FreeBritney 2, #FreeBritney 3 etc, they wont tried to search between all these spamming tweets the whole purpose of the hashtag and they will just move on. That wont bring new people into the discussion if anything it will make them run away or mute the whole hashtag if it appears on their timeline. So i guess we need the best of both worlds.

• Like 2

Anyone from Iggy Azalea to Madonna to Demi could say something about the conservatorship now. But I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to be in this mess.

Remember how Madonna and Britney haven't been in touch after her conservatorship was put in place (except very briefly for the FTR special and a show on the S&S Tour, nothing after that). Maybe they won't allow her to contact Madonna because she was a bad influence?

• Like 5
  • Content Curators
#Brunetteney">
3 minutes ago, #Brunetteney said:

Also another thing: there’s this video of MJ in 2001 where he’s basically like ‘I’m not supposed to say this, but Sony is the devil, tommy mottola (ceo at the time) is the devil too’ it still makes me wonder what made him say that. Probably because they wanted his catalogue and his percentage of Sony. I read somewhere that he owned around 60% of the company or something. I’m not sure. Anyways, sorry for getting so off topic. back to Britney.

He was also extremely psychotic and abusive to queen Mariah :hideous:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

The only thing that's not confirmed at this point is whether Britney's mental health was that dire in January that she truly needed immediate and constant professional help asap, the rest we already figured was true by the stories her team has planted in the media in the past couple days not being able to straight out deny anything from the podcast.

The question now is BUT if she is still prone to that kind of severe condition change it still doesn't explain why on Earth that same team has allowed/pushed her to have such a heavy work schedule immediately after her first breakdown and literally for most of the entire past decade when she should be living an easy breezy life away from the spotlight and things that could trigger her any more mental episodes, no?

Exactly.  This isn't just one issue but a culmination of a lifetime of disregard that has gotten her into her current state that is, in turn, being abused.  Britney Spears is potentially being abused and theres no way out because they have rights over her. 

• Like 1