#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

At this point we really can't do more than we've done without new information. We can keep messaging Sam and Adnan, childhood friends and whoever else who is untrustworthy in the great scheme of things but we're not gonna get much more until the next podcast happens with more actual info from reputable sources.

The only thing we can do is provide points and prove some articles were wrong about the story factually (like Lilith did some hundred pages ago or so with the article that said Britney didn't need bodyguards while driving, and they picked a picture that seemed like it proved their point, but Lilith provided more context and a bodyguard could very well be seen with her).

We can't be doing crazy stuff or we're gonna be easily dismissable

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Let's not forget that this isn't just the fans acting crazy. Lynn Spears liked hundreds of tweets alluding to Britney's abuse and major media personalities have spoken about this as well.

personally i put very little weight in lynne liking things on instagram because looking over her profile she seems to like almost everything she receives. that doesn't feel out of the ordinary to me or worth putting much thought into. we also don't know how she interpreted the comments or if she was aware of what it all meant at the time. i feel like fans are clinging on to that, as well as believing her uploads are some sort of hidden message as some sort of absolute proof they're right when when the reality is she's christian and it's a religious holiday right now so of course she'd share religious quotes and imagery.

9 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Some fans are doing more harm than good. Imagine Britney looking up the hashtag #FREEBRITNEY on Twitter and seeing all these ‘fans’ bashing her family while posting unsettling paparazzi pictures of her crying or of her infamous meltdown. She would have a panic attack right then and there. People like Jawni aka emailmypussy deserve to be suspended from Twitter all together. One of the most toxic fans, if not the most toxic/insensitive fan, in all of the Britney Army. Much of this is all speculation and ultimately, it has the ability to really backfire on Britney, both personally and professionally. Then again, to his defense and many other loyal fans, it's a sticky situation no matter how much we try to spin it, but like a user stated above, we should just all calm down and hope for the best. I just hope that Britney is very much aware how much she's dearly loved by so many people around the world and how many lives she's impacted.

Yes, all of this is true. your opinions lately have been really insightful and they definitely have made me more neutral to the situation. I am sure we will have some type of official statement soon (hopefully from Britney herself). Until then I think I will wait before I jump to conclusions. It’s really easy to get caught up in all of this and become a little bit overdramatic/think Britney is in dire need of saving (even speculating that she is dead or filing police reports.) Overall I hope (if she knows about all of this) it doesn’t put her in a bad headspace or make her feel worse. 

• Like 2

tbh I don't really care at this point.. stan Twitter is being REALLY embarrassing but we can't control what happens over there.. they're tagging the FBI, they're harrassing JLS, they're spreading bullsh*t about Team Britney blocking hashtags from trending.. it's whatever, fight your own fight.. as long as we're garnering attention, it's fine and we're doing our job.. do your thang.. :gelis:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Commotion said:

At this point we really can't do more than we've done without new information. We can keep messaging Sam and Adnan, childhood friends and whoever else who is untrustworthy in the great scheme of things but we're not gonna get much more until the next podcast happens with more actual info from reputable sources.

The only thing we can do is provide points and prove some articles were wrong about the story factually (like Lilith did some hundred pages ago or so with the article that said Britney didn't need bodyguards while driving, and they picked a picture that seemed like it proved their point, but Lilith provided more context and a bodyguard could very well be seen with her).

We can't be doing crazy stuff or we're gonna be easily dismissable

I agree. We can continue to spread what we know so far to a new and wider audience and wait for new informations to come which it will according to Britney's Gram so it can give the whole #FreeBritney movement a new wave.

• Like 4
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

crazier things have happened.. child *** slave rings exist, people sell their own children into human trafficking, etc.

this world is ****** and nothing would surprise me, especially with the paychecks these people make because of her..

It is worst scenario but It's possible. Sony killed Mj for his music catalogue. They keep making more money from him.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

crazier things have happened.. child *** slave rings exist, people sell their own children into human trafficking, etc.

this world is ****** and nothing would surprise me, especially considering the paychecks these people make because of her..

it's true the world can be scary, but it's a bit of a leap to jump from questioning the legitimacy of the conservatorship to they want her dead.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

this world is ****** and nothing would surprise me, especially with the paychecks these people make because of her..

This. We are not in people's mind and we don't know personally because i'm sure any of us has been put in a situation where you are in control of one of the biggest celebrities in the World as well as in control of a big fortune. We can suppose what people would do by being in control of such an empire.

• Like 1
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

It is worst scenario but It's possible. Sony killed Mj for his music catalogue. They keep making more money from him.

mj died through medical negligence - is there indisputable proof that sony killed him for his music catalogue?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Oh wow, everything is suddenly so confusing... like:

• There's the whole situation (the reason why #FreeBritney is even a thing)
  • There's the thing about the Twitter algorithm blocking the hashtag from trending because the posts don't sound natural or something
  • There's the mess with which hashtag to even use
  • There are 252 pages of talking, information and everything else here

I want to tweet about this whole situation, but:

1. I have no idea what to say in the tweet
  2. Do I just use all the hashtags or one or what?

This whole situation is really ******* confusing and messy, to be honest (at least for me).

Talk about some aspect you are suspicious about the whole voluntary hospitalization story and especially the conservatorship throughout the years. Stress why the conservatorship makes no sense. Don't use gifs or videos or any pic. I like the #StopConversatorshipAbuse hashtag because it paints the picture of the situation, and #FreeBritney it paints whom

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

tbh I don't really care at this point.. stan Twitter is being REALLY embarrassing but we can't control what happens over there.. they're tagging the FBI, they're harrassing JLS, they're spreading bullsh*t about Team Britney blocking hashtags from trending.. it's whatever, fight your own fight.. as long as we're garnering attention, it's fine and we're doing our job.. do your thang.. :gelis:

I wish they were a way to gather all of Britney's fans in one place and synchronize a plan on what to do and what not to do because some fans on social media are doing the most and their mouths are literally free wheels saying and doing some direspectful things.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Talk about some aspect you are suspicious about the whole voluntary hospitalization story and especially the conservatorship throughout the years. Stress why the conservatorship makes no sense. Don't use gifs or videos or any pic. I like the #StopConversatorshipAbuse hashtag because it paints the picture of the situation, and #FreeBritney it paints whom

the gram girls use #StopGuardianAbuse

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

This. We are not in people's mind and we don't know personally because i'm sure any of us has been put in a situation where you are in control of one of the biggest celebrities in the World as well as in control of a big fortune. We can suppose what people would do by being in control of such an empire.

this type of thinking is dangerous, and not at all helpful. It more likely to send people into spasms rather than having a composed campaign. britney is not in danger, they're not going to off britney. we spotted her at a hair salon.

with so much light being directed their way, they wouldn't get away with it. she is with medical professionals, she is FINE.

y'all, i mean this in the nicest way possible, get a grip.

• Like 3