#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

why?? sounds like something stan Twitter made up.. can you refer us to any actual evidence that suggests this is true because it sounds like a load of bull to me?? 

Gifs are borderline spam tbh. And y'all abuse on them. But if you think it's unnecessary, you can edit out. Just trying to get a wide margin to not get blocked again.

• Like 1

anyway, my current game plan is to prewrite a **** ton of Tweets for the trending hour that are all different and actually say something.. when the trending hour comes, I will Tweet them out one by one with like a 2 - 3 minute interval so that they're not as spam-like.. hashtags I'm including are: #FreeBritney #SaveBritney (didn't want to initially but it's all over stan Twitter now so I gotta comply) #StopGuardianAbuse and if I have enough room after writing the actual meat of the tweet then I will include #FreeXBritney too.. :mj:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Anyone from Iggy Azalea to Madonna to Demi could say something about the conservatorship now. But I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to be in this mess.

Remember how Madonna and Britney haven't been in touch after her conservatorship was put in place (except very briefly for the FTR special and a show on the S&S Tour, nothing after that). Maybe they won't allow her to contact Madonna because she was a bad influence?

you cannot put madonna and bad influence to the same sentence :grimace:

and this is off topic again! this must be the first topic here in exhale that has so many pages:tehe:

6 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Anyone from Iggy Azalea to Madonna to Demi could say something about the conservatorship now. But I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to be in this mess.

Remember how Madonna and Britney haven't been in touch after her conservatorship was put in place (except very briefly for the FTR special and a show on the S&S Tour, nothing after that). Maybe they won't allow her to contact Madonna because she was a bad influence?

Madonna knew what was up in her Human Nature performance ("She's not your *****!").

But if Iggy didn't speak up, Madonna won't. Also, she remained quiet all those years. And it's all very vague. *Sigh*

• Like 3
11 hours ago, iamsodramatic said:

Okay so I can't sleep and am just passing time...

I have noticed how Britneys Gram has made such a phenomenon in the media...I know it's all speculation but why are some people so up in arms about it ? I don't wanna name names but are they being paid off by Britney's camp to only show in their podcast/show what was approved by her camp? Britneys Gram completely defied that and tore the curtain down.

I don't know what to believe but some people have had very strange reactions to all of this, so was just...curious :thinkney:

I think I know who you're referring to... I feel they did the right thing to not address it right away and jump on team B's throat because when the news first broke out we didn't have any proof. Now... it's a different story plus I feel they don't want to burn any bridges with her team jic. Personally, I feel at this point Britney needs all the support she can get but to each their own 

13 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I also tend to turn the whole thing into women's rights issue and add feminism into the mix. Let's get all the feminists on board as well.

#Timesup

Just read an article in Health Mag yesterday about America Ferrera from Ugly Betty and Superstore being involved in the movement. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Madonna and Britney are not friends and she's not friends with those ladies.  It's not their place to speak on Britney personal business, just like Britney does not insert herself into their business.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I'm gonna try to finish the timeline on the website before the trending hour today so at least there's complete information.

if you need help on the text or anything, we're here

I have my word, photoshop and drawing tablet ready!

(but for a while)

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Madonna and Britney are not friends and she's not friends with those ladies.  It's not their place to speak on Britney personal business, just like Britney does not insert herself into their business.

Still, there's a weird situation there when Madonna stands up for you and helps you, and you two used to be close (calling each other on the phone, collaborating and all). I'm not saying she should speak out, just saying she must have noticed the difference between 2003ney while recording and filming MATM and 2008ney while at the Sticky and Sweet tour.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Still, there's a weird situation there when Madonna stands up for you and helps you, and you two used to be close (calling each other on the phone, collaborating and all). I'm not saying she should speak out, just saying she must have noticed the difference between 2003ney while recording and filming MATM and 2008ney while at the Sticky and Sweet tour.

Her and Madonna were never close like that

I guess the difference being Britney was 21, not married and no kids in 2003, 26 no longer married and 2 kids in 2008.

• Like 1