#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Well this fanbase won’t take a moment to organize and BREATHE and just takes the first suggestion one account makes and runs with it. 

We should have taken the weekend to build something big and cohesive. NOBODY COVERS NEWS ON THE WEEKEND!!!!

The trends today will be useless. But stans are stans and they’re anxious and impatient. So there’s gonna be a messy campaign today.

whatever I’m not toooo worried, once the next podcast episode drops and there’s more revelations #FreeBritney will trend again more naturally because of natural discussion  

#SaveBritney :truthtea:

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol and people are calling me SENSITIVE for telling them to calm the **** down. 

A night of sleep did nothing for this stanbase. Stan culture is truly toxic. 

i was about to say they're toxic. you have a logical approach, just don't pay attention to them.

you're always gonna have the impulsive, illogical bunch in any fandom. :britclose:

• Like 1

every action team britney is taking blocking people, sending cease + desist letters, and stopping #FreeBritney from trending just shows more + more they’re hiding something. what’s wrong w us wanting to know if britney is okay or not?   How has Britney’s team not replied to ANY of this yet? Instead using of stupid articles they can say something from first mouth. 

I am scared that britney might end up dead by the end of the year. Cuz she is worth more dead than alive to them at this point. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

OMG I know it's getting a bit outta hand :wendycry:

Pick one or two hashtags but not more!

#FreeBritney, #FreeBritneySpears and #FreeXBritney are BANNED and won't show up as trending

The other suggestions posted by @nels64 work fine

OK, but as someone said, doesn't Twitter's algorithm block posts that 'don't sound natural' or something? I want to include more than just a hashtag - maybe a very brief explanation of the whole thing so that a person who knows nothing about this gets some idea about what we're all about.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

To say what ? Anything at this point will just damage her image tbh. If she's really in a facility because she messed up with her meds and she wasn't mentally stable, people will call her "crazy" again and bring back all the  2007 stuff, i can already see headlines be like "is it 2007 Again for Britney ?" , "Will Britney shave her head again ?" , "Shave me one more time, Britney's back to her (dark) roots" :juggingu:

And?  That really wouldn’t matter, because most people still think those things about Britney anyway.  She’s been very successful since 2007, but there are still tons of people who view her as crazy or unwell, no matter how blonde and pretty and perfect her team tries to present her as.  I actually think a lot of people would respect her more if she opened up about her struggles; it’d make her even more relatable. 

• Like 2

while @nels64 might be a little bit sensitive, he is still being reasonable here, y'all.. you can use whatever hashtag you want guys BUT make sure it still includes #FreeBritney (preferably as the first one).. #FreeBritney is all over the media and it's used by Tess and Barbara (the podcast chicks) who are literally at the forefront of this.. if we use many different hashtags, chances are, Twitter will group them all under one anyway (if it gets to the Trending page).. :gtfo:

#FreeBritney has been a thing since the beginning and that shouldn't change..

• Like 8
6 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Because their fake voicemail, dramatics, speculations, and conspiracies sent Britney fans into another planet (which doesn’t take a lot)

Like, we were just dealing with her being back in a mental facility (quite calmly for us, might I add).... We get the original Make Me video from someone in Team Britney as a peace offering to keep us from freaking out.... we’re just happy it’s out, Britney’s getting better....

And these two trolls run up with a voicemail from god knows who and ruin ANY spark of hope we had.

:badthoughts:

But what about her friend from Louisiana and her mother supporting the movement? That just adds fuel to the fire.

And we have to remember, Britney herself posts cryptic posts that say things like "there's always a way out..." or a kid looking out a jail-like bars on Instagram. You think all that is a coincidence?

And why is she constantly censored in interviews and why does her team ask to take a look at every interview she does and have a final say on what makes the final cut?

And if she is so mentally unstable or has been "on the brink of death" for a long time then why were they pushing her out to work? There's way too many questions for us to simply believe Team Britney's narrative when they have contradicted themselves and have censored Britney's voice the past decade.

I'm sorry but enough is enough. It's better we fight for the truth since we have nothing to lose than have Britney remain in such a sad situation which she herself denounced in For The Record.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

every action team britney is taking blocking people, sending cease + desist letters, and stopping #FreeBritney from trending just shows more + more they’re hiding something. what’s wrong w us wanting to know if britney is okay or not?   How has Britney’s team not replied to ANY of this yet? Instead using stupid articles they can say something from first mouth. 

I am scared that britney might end up dead by the end of the year. Cuz she is worth more dead than alive to them at this point. 

honestly, team britney doesn't have the ability to block hashtags. twitter has their own algorithm for this type of thing, point blank it was spammed.

and that's very extreme to say to say about britney, it's too early in the morning. girl, have a cup of coffee

6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

while @nels64 might be a little bit sensitive, he is still being reasonable here, y'all.. you can use whatever hashtag you want guys BUT make sure it still includes #FreeBritney (preferably as the first one).. #FreeBritney is all over the media and it's used by Tess and Barbara (the podcast chicks) who are literally at the forefront of this.. if we use many different hashtags, chances are, Twitter will group them all under one anyway (if it gets to the Trending page).. :gtfo:

#FreeBritney has been a thing since the beginning and that shouldn't change..

We'll use Both 

Thanks for being reasonable :mcwave:

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I don’t understand fans who don’t support this. First of all, there are plenty of signs that something really is deeply wrong.

Second of all, even if everything is actually fine and this is all not true, why wouldn’t you want to be safe and try to bring attention to the situation just in case? Imagine if something worse happens to Britney and you had sat back and didn’t do anything or tried to discredit the whole thing completely. 

Better safe than sorry. 

of course i want britney to be safe and well, but i also feel incredibly uncomfortable with the way fans have launched a frenzied attack on her team and the situation as they see it with nothing but speculative information and theory to support it. i think these things deserve incredible consideration and respect and i don't see much of that. it isn't just britney you will affect, whether that turns out to be negatively or positively, but everyone around her.

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Girl now I’m actually being sensitive at being called sensitive so much. 

Y’all I wasn’t being sensitive before. I just think the marketing is all over the place. 

I think this is a great idea. Use #SaveBritney (even tho it’s dramatic AF) but still include #FreeBritney as the main one. It’ll at least make #SaveBritney a subset of #FreeBritney and we won’t have to change any images or websites or forums etc. 

but even then, I would prepare for SaveBritney to get blacklisted as the algorithm will recognize it as spam. 

Why are you being sensitive about being called sensitive if you weren't so sensitive? 

It's not that serious we are friends. 

:truthtea:

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Girl now I’m actually being sensitive at being called sensitive so much. 

Y’all I wasn’t being sensitive before. I just think the marketing is all over the place. 

I think this is a great idea. Use #SaveBritney (even tho it’s dramatic AF) but still include #FreeBritney as the main one. It’ll at least make #SaveBritney a subset of #FreeBritney and we won’t have to change any images or websites or forums etc. 

but even then, I would prepare for SaveBritney to get blacklisted as the algorithm will recognize it as spam. 

But can we make posts with both HT or should we make them separately? 

11 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Great article explaining the whole #FreeBritney / #FreeXBritney hashtags situation on Twitter:

2. Why Twitter Removes Still-Popular Topics From Trending:

"Some popular topics stay on the #TT list for a long time because more and more new people start tweeting about them. But some topics continue to get tons of tweets for a long time, yet are removed from the #TT list quickly—because no new people begin tweeting about them."

https://buffer.com/resources/five-twitter-secrets-about-censored-trending-topics

So it happens because there are the same accounts? Im confused:waitwhat:

11 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

every action team britney is taking blocking people, sending cease + desist letters, and stopping #FreeBritney from trending just shows more + more they’re hiding something. what’s wrong w us wanting to know if britney is okay or not?   How has Britney’s team not replied to ANY of this yet? Instead using of stupid articles they can say something from first mouth. 

this is absolutely insane. you really believe the people around her would actually wish to leave her two children without a mother?

4 minutes ago, cerulean said:

this is absolutely insane. you really believe the people around her would actually wish to leave her two children without a mother?

crazier things have happened.. child *** slave rings exist, people sell their own children into human trafficking, etc.

this world is ****** and nothing would surprise me, especially considering the paychecks these people make because of her..

• Like 3