#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This another level of reaching but I have a dark theory. They cancelled her show, knew they weren't going to make any more money off of her, she'd be worth more dead than alive.Plan release her whenever she's drugged up depressed and dangerous to herself..

I hope Im wrong about this. 

4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

At least you non fan friends are sickened by it, one of my friends literally said ‘lol’ when I sent her something and another person in my life tried justifying the conservatorship when I was taking about it :( people just don’t get it. They think I’m an obsessed fanboy, which is partly true. But this is so serious and no one is taking me seriously about it

Yeah it’s disheartening af. What I have been doing is leaving Britney’s name out and then pull the rug underneath them in the end. :jj: or I’ll make it sound like it’s someone I know then say, “actually it’s Britney, I just had to leave that part out bc the stigma around her name is so strong it’s numbing your human empathy”  :reductive:

• Like 2

Also are we really looking over the fact that the only thing we know for sure it's that she's in a mental health facility? She's far from being 'missing', just because we don't know where that facility is doesn't give us the right to automatically file a report

I doubt her team would go as far to say she's in a facility where in reality she might be elsewhere

• Like 3
1 minute ago, justphil said:

I think we should just take the weekend to keep gathering all the receipts, maybe sending the along to BritneysGram, and *try* to not fight amongst ourselves lol. (is guilty)

And definitely not do anything irrational like a missing persons report lmao. I can’t. :beyfedup:

Agreed. The best thing to do is just keep showing up with the facts. Facts cannot be refuted. It's an enormously emotional situation, but leave the personal emotional connection out of it when sharing the facts. Let them speak for themselves. 

• Like 6
Just now, nels64 said:

I think I'm gonna pull the website. I can't support y'all in this anymore. 

Woah there, just because someone suggested to file a report doesn't mean the work you have done isn't valid, especially considering that this thread and this whole movement started getting traction in part because of you :whatitellu:

• Like 9

I don't think they want her get killed. She can give them more money alive. She still has postponed domination contract. Don't forget she is their money cow why to ruin it. So chill out a little bit. We all pray for Britneys well being thats all we can do hastagging and spreading our concern to the ppl So everybody realize 10 years of conservatorship is not ok . it's sick.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Seen was last seen on 01/06/2019.

Then on 04/11/2019 supposedly.

That girl who took the video works for the same modeling agency as Sam. No one on her team/family is talking. The stories are changing. WHERE IS BRITNEY? 

Well, the stories are changing BECAUSE of us, so let’s be real about that. If it wasn’t because of us, they would still be sticking ‘daddy’s sick’. 

The modeling agency thing is peculiar, but it could literally just be a coincidence. And trust me, I’m always the paranoid one. I’m trying to remain grounded and realistic. Anything is possible right now. And I’m assuming you would think that Sam is in on the entire thing too? 

Don’t let your thoughts get the best of you. Not all of your thoughts are real. Just cause we think something doesn’t mean it’s true :) 

• Like 7