#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, nels64 said:

Yeah I'm saying I don't think I can support this movement anymore. This is going way too far and I don't want to be responsible or blamed for anything these people are going to do. 

Then f**king leave dude. You dont have to make 3 posts about not supporting it and then call me unhinged. 

The missing person idea is way too much,

Guys let's focus on gathering more infos, and try to break as much as we can the silence that surrounds Britney situation, reaction's like Tinashe make me think think that insiders know and have seen things but are scared to be the first to talk .

We need to make this wall or atleast make a hole and their bullshit will fall down

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ok the people who are looking up to call the lapd need to be banned

plus y’all don’t know lapd are the most corrupt police force 

they work for industry

why do you think Hollywood’s gotten away with so much abuse and ********** 

Ffs the judge that locked her into this is also slimy af too. :tiffsniffle: it wouldn’t shock me at all if the judge and lapd were in bed with Lou. :tiffsniffle:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

the last time she was photographed was on 01/06/2019.

Then on 04/11/2019 supposedly.

That girl who took the video works for the same modeling agency as Sam. No one on her team/family is talking. The stories are changing. WHERE IS BRITNEY? 

Let's not forget the picture of the outside of her house that shows that while she's not there, nobody is taking care of this .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I just saw a few people kind of okay with the idea. Whatever. I'm not touching the site until tomorrow or sunday at least. 

Sort y'all ****'s out. This is getting ridiculous. First the disgusting comments on her family's social media, then contacting people like Sam and Adnan, the whole Trump bs, now y'all are filing a police report?

Look. We DO NOT KNOW this woman. This is really crossing several boundaries already. 

The extent to which this movement should be going is: reposting on social media

We already contacted organizations that could help and it was even a HUGE invasion of privacy and probably a step too far that I contacted her childhood friend.

We need to calm down and go back to just being a social media movement, because anything more is going to get this entire thing nixed. 

Are you able to see traffic on the site?

8 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Maybe everyone should go watch a movie or something.  Just a little chill session.  Britney is probably relaxing right now too...but WE can have cocktails!

Alcohol will probably make this 10 times messier:nydisgust: lbr. It’s also a depressant and if you’re already really emotionally charged rn that’s a not a good idea. Just breathe. relax. Like a f**king candle and smell some flowers or some ****. Pray for her, and try other non destructive coping mechanisms. 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I think I'm gonna pull the website. I can't support y'all in this anymore. 

Bish, if you pull the website after I put flyers up I'mma be mad af. The site is good and is going to do a lot of good. Don't do that because of a few psychos. Our hearts are good in this and she needs us more than ever and that website will help once done.

• Like 6
23 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

You people are seriously nuts if you call and file a missing persons report. It's like you want to just ruin the movement. No one would take the movement seriously after that. Gah, some of you are dumb af.

i care about the safely and well being of a human

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I just saw a few people kind of okay with the idea. Whatever. I'm not touching the site until tomorrow or sunday at least. 

Sort y'all ****'s out. This is getting ridiculous. First the disgusting comments on her family's social media, then contacting people like Sam and Adnan, the whole Trump bs, now y'all are filing a police report?

Look. We DO NOT KNOW this woman. This is really crossing several boundaries already. 

The extent to which this movement should be going is: reposting on social media

We already contacted organizations that could help and it was even a HUGE invasion of privacy and probably a step too far that I contacted her childhood friend.

We need to calm down and go back to just being a social media movement, because anything more is going to get this entire thing nixed. 

we've romanticized the idea of "saving Britney" too much.. there's not much we can do about all the messiness anymore.. you can influence and ground us here on Exhale but there's nothing you can do about the people on Twitter.. I tweeted people several times to calm the **** down but tweets like that don't get any attention at all.. it just is what it is.. despite all the messiness, Twitter still did its job pretty well, I think the rest should be left up to the Gram girls at least for now until they come forward with something else.. good night!! 

• Like 3