#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

57 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Can you pls explain how she could go to a hairsalon while she was being forced to be in the facility?

You're allowed to leave a facility accompanied by and under the supervision of approved people.. it's not like she went alone. And if we are to follow your assumption that she's not allowed to leave, then she was never in a facility to begin with and the story of her checking in herself is a lie too.

59 minutes ago, annonymous said:

In my opinion, going to hawai is a bigger deal than going to someones house for dinner lol. So yeah I would say she is indeed pretty free already if they let her go to hawaii. 

Again, she wasn't going to Hawaii by herself (she no doubt had a team of people Jamie approved to be there. She has the rights of a child) and once she was there she still needs permission to do certain things and see certain people.

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

All of this because of a “paralegal”, who if he’s legit... will get figured out and sued immediately for spilling tea on a client. And if he’s fake, he still might get sued for slander. Lol.

This seems so overblown lol

10 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Imagine if this a publicity stunt and she releases a single this Friday :ohi:

But she still will be under a guardianship... :britstare11: sooo... :rihstare:

1 minute ago, CristMont said:

This is going out of control  :imdying:

As it should :jj:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Her opinion on celebs, colorist issues, industry problems and other things is usually unfiltered but very accurate.  She knows freaking Elon Musk lol

Okay... she knows Elon... through his girlfriend. They’re not discussing how to further his brand or how to stream her music on the moon. :qtbrit: You’re clearly a fan of hers and that’s cute but to take ANYTHING she says seriously is just insane. 

• Like 1

Tess Barker who is one of the Britney's Gram podcast ladies writes for The Guardian, Vice, Jezebel, Vox, etc. As a journalist you have to verify your sources. I just don't see them turning this into the huge deal that it's become without them being scared of possibly facing legal repercussions over it if it's not true. 

• Like 5