#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

is that even an official Azealia Banks account?? her official one seems to be suspended (no surprise there), this could very easily be a fake one.. :ririshade1: anyway, if it truly is her, then I'm not here for comments like these:

:zoomzoom:

Lmao .. I can’t . This just makes ppl think they’re both crazy 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Are we really going to act like her work ethic pre 2008 wasn't (for the most part) incredible? Are you forgetting 1998-2003? 

Are we really going to act like a grown *** woman who is a mom to two kids needs to be in a c-ship after showing everyone that she is stable enough to tour the whole world? Just because she is mentally ill does not mean that she needs to be as controlled as she is. Why isn't Demi in a c-ship? Or Mariah? They both have bipolar disorders and you don't see their teams controlling their life, interviews, etc. 

Plus the reason her work ethic started declining was because she spiraled after the Justin breakup, met Kevin, got married, and was getting fed up of her personal life being invaded. Her life is stable right now aside from being in a conservatorship and in a mental health facility. The thing is, she would have the freedom to retire if she's out of it and nobody profiting from her wants that.

10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Britney ***** Podcast just released a statement and said the claims are bullshit.

They're just trying to be the "better" podcast. If Britney's Gram verified the source then how can they be bullshit?

• Like 3
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

is that even an official Azealia Banks account?? her official one seems to be suspended (no surprise there), this could very easily be a fake one.. :ririshade1: anyway, if it truly is her, then I'm not here for comments like these:

That is her official account but that’s exactly why I’m a bit uncomfortable with her leading the charge for this since she’s a bit of a loon in her own right and the conspiracies are already out of control without her help 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Why is Azalea's post marked as "offensive"?  WTF. And lol at her asking them to take Iggy or Kesha.  Yall, there is no such thing as "conspiracy" .  Do not forget Azalea knows some VERY powerful ppl. 

She’s also out of her mind... if 2007ney’s erratic behavior got her in this then Azealia should be in an insane asylum

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

is that even an official Azealia Banks account?? her official one seems to be suspended (no surprise there), this could very easily be a fake one.. :ririshade1: anyway, if it truly is her, then I'm not here for comments like this one she made about Iggy (and later about Kesha):

Oh no. Next thing we know, the earth is flat. We don't need the illuminati crap here. Who even is she? :idkha:

• Like 3
Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

That is her official account but that’s exactly why I’m a bit uncomfortable with her leading the charge for this since she’s a bit of a loon in her own right and the conspiracies are already out of control without her help 

Azalea has no filter... don't label her as psycho tho.  She speaks her truth.  She knows some of the elite circle as well.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SlaymeMore said:

OMG here we go 

I feel like it's just the beginning 

Omg this is fantastic.

Yes ms banks is definitely a piece of work with many issues (not to mention HATED by so many locals) but she’s kind of low key a harsh voice of reason in the entertainment industry. She also has the ability to get people talking. So here’s hoping she can help bring this #freebritney conversation to this world stage.

So many people truly don’t even know she’s under a conservatorship 10 YEARS LATER. People in my life know me as a Brit stan, and honestly 99% have no idea she has limited control over her life. Just goes to show how easy it is to manipulate people and the media from uncovering the truth.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Azalea has no filter... don't label her as psycho tho.  She speaks her truth.  She knows some of the elite circle as well.

Just now, jordeezy said:

I don't agree, I think she truly means what she says and knows some ****.  Not all is accurate but some is.

What does she know? What truth has she spoken? You can know big people and still say the most random things ever that are far from reality