#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY: BRITNEY'S A MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO CAN'T BE ON HER OWN, SHE NEEDS SUPERVISION. OTHERWISE SHE'LL STOP TAKING HER MEDICINES AGAIN, IT HAS HAPPENED RECENTLY, AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HER LIFE. HER TEAM'S NOT EVIL, THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE NO ONE BOTHERS HER BECAUSE OF HER ANXIETY, GIVE HER LONG BREAKS IN BETWEEN WORK AND NEVER FORCED HER TO WORK MORE THAN SHE'S ABLE TO. STOP ACTING AS IF BRITNEY IS A 24/7 WORKING MACHINE BECAUSE THATHAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE. SHE TRIPPED AND NOW THEY'RE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN TO HELP HER STAND UP. STOP WITH THE DRAMA ALREADY :juggingu:

total B.S.

she’s not some fragile glass figurine that needs to be handled w care. She’s tough, but she had to relinquish control over her life so she could continue seeing her sons.

maybe she’s not the most responsible person and she’s not the perfect picture of mental health, but there are so many worse people in the world who live unfettered.

britney needs her freedom back so she can be happy and genuinely improve her health. Her kids are older now so Britney’s bad decision making doesn’t pose as much of a threat to her children anymore.

Maybe taking custody away from her was the right decision at the time bc she was abusing ***** and behaving erratically, but it makes no sense to imprison her in a conservatorship for over a decade bc she has addiction issues and is spacey/forgetful.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Alikoc01 said:

Her team/Dad makes her go out so the public can see she's doing "ok", and to make sure they don't speculate anything cause she was in a mental health facility not by choice for nearly 4 months.

There was only one 'lucky' shot of her....They would have made sure more pics were taken of her then if that was the real reason. 

3 minutes ago, Alikoc01 said:

Her team/Dad makes her go out so the public can see she's doing "ok", and to make sure they don't speculate anything cause she was in a mental health facility not by choice for nearly 4 months.

Yeah, no.  If she really was institutionalized against her will, there’s no way in hell she’d be allowed to go to a public salon and also use her phone.  Lol, that doesn’t even make sense. 

I guess people are already starting to grasp at straws... 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

I think the fact that no reputable, major news source has picked this story up (not even Radar lol) is a sign that the story is likely fabricated, false or baseless. Every major media outlet pounced on the mental wellness facility story minutes after it was leaked.

More like the exact opposite. They all reported about it and had a positive spin on the situation. Some have even been publishing stories about how great Lou Taylor and Jamie are when we know that’s utter B.S.

if the news outlets were unbiased they’d pose both sides of the argument. But they dont. They give team Britney’s narrative and add in some details about her 2007 breakdown so it doesn’t seem like the article is totally kissing butt.

Britney’s team has all those news outlets in their pocket $$$

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

total B.S.

she’s not some fragile glass figurine that needs to be handled w care. She’s tough, but she had to relinquish control over her life so she could continue seeing her sons.

maybe she’s not the most responsible person and she’s not the perfect picture of mental health, but there are so many worse people in the world who live unfettered.

britney needs her freedom back so she can be happy and genuinely improve her health. Her kids are older now so Britney’s bad decision making doesn’t pose as much of a threat to her children anymore.

Maybe taking custody away from her was the right decision at the time bc she was abusing ***** and behaving erratically, but it makes no sense to imprison her in a conservatorship for over a decade bc she has addiction issues and is spacey/forgetful.

She's not a prisoner!!!! Ffs she has been living a great life until she decided to stop taking her medicines, that's why she can't get out of the c-ship. If everything was ok, then the judge would have ended it already. But things have gotten worse recently, reason why Adrew Wallet resigned. She was fine until she stopped taking her medicines for whatever reason:

britney-spears-in-bikini-on-the-beach-in

Maybe she didn't like the side effects they had or simply felt like she didn't need them anymore. That's a normal thing that happens to mentally ill people and make them relapse :juggingu:

It's time to support Britney and this is not the right way. Y'all look ridiculous.

• Like 5

So if you are unaware there is a podcast called Britneys Gram & they just had a paralegal (who used to work closely with Britney's legal team,) call in and expose Britney's stay in the mental facility as well as Domination's cancellation.

He claims the real reason for Domination's cancellation was because Britney refused to take her medication.  Her father allegedly said, "If you don't take your meds I am cancelling Domination."  Britney still refused the meds, hence, it was cancelled.

He also alleges that Britney was put in the mental institution AGAINST HER WILL by none other than Larry Rudolf.

Here is the podcast:

Thttps://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/75-freebritney/id1305652820?i=1000435041947

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not a prisoner!!!! Ffs she has been living a great life until she decided to stop taking her medicines, that's why she can't get out of the c-ship. If everything was ok, then the judge would have ended it already. But things have gotten worse recently, reason why Adrew Wallet resigned. She was fine until she stopped taking her medicines for whatever reason:

britney-spears-in-bikini-on-the-beach-in

Maybe she didn't like the side effects they had or simply felt like she didn't need them anymore. That's a normal thing that happens to mentally ill people and make them relapse :juggingu:

It's time to support Britney and this is not the right way. Y'all look ridiculous.

Do you realize she cannot go anywhere without the supervision of someone because they don’t trust her? She can’t go to iggy azaleas house to have a SALAD without her team making them ransack iggys house for ***** or secret phones she’ll give her. This is not f**king normal, okay??? Yeah she can go to Hawaii.. wonderful. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

Do you realize she cannot go anywhere without the supervision of someone because they don’t trust her? She can’t go to iggy azaleas house to have a SALAD without her team making them ransack iggys house for ***** or secret phones she’ll give her. This is not f**king normal, okay??? Yeah she can go to Hawaii.. wonderful. 

In my opinion, going to hawai is a bigger deal than going to someones house for dinner lol. So yeah I would say she is indeed pretty free already if they let her go to hawaii. 

9 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

More like the exact opposite. They all reported about it and had a positive spin on the situation. Some have even been publishing stories about how great Lou Taylor and Jamie are when we know that’s utter B.S.

if the news outlets were unbiased they’d pose both sides of the argument. But they dont. They give team Britney’s narrative and add in some details about her 2007 breakdown so it doesn’t seem like the article is totally kissing butt.

Britney’s team has all those news outlets in their pocket $$$

Man, you guys are really riling each other up over this. You can't possibly believe that if there was ANY TRUTH to this, that major outlets wouldn't be picking this up - if it were true and could be proven, it would sell magazines and get internet clicks like nothing else, which is what their business is all about (and no, I'm not referring to Radar, Just Jared, Perez or Gossip Cop - they are gossip sites, not news sources). The only reason you're seeing positive spins on things in the media is because the media beat the **** out of Britney in 2007+ and made her mental health issues a laughing matter - and now they're trying to back pedal and make up for the way they treated her. But the thing is... this story doesn't shine BRITNEY in a bad light - it shines her TEAM and handlers in a bad light. If true it would be great for Britney personally and professionally - much like the wellness facility story, it creates empathy, understanding, conversation, and without a doubt makes her much more relatable and reminds people that she is a flawed human, just like the rest of us.

A source like the New York Times would be frothing at the mouth to break this story/expose. There's a reason they haven't.

11 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

Even if what is said in the voicemail is true, how do we know what is being done isn't in her best interests?

If she is mentally ill and refuses to take her medications, then refuses to take new medications her doctor prescribed instead, that sounds like a valid reason for said mentally ill patient to be taken to a facility. I felt the story of her checking herself into the facility was fishy, but I thought that was due to her team trying to protect her privacy and avoid another 2008-level scandal.

Her fans using her recent tours and Vegas residency as proof of her being able to run her own life don't know what they're talking about. She doesn't drive herself to Vegas everyday. She has a team around her to make sure she fulfills her professional obligations.

Have we forgotten what her work ethic was like pre-2008? Remember the Allure interview she blew off several times and ended up bailing out of completely? Or the OK Magazine photo shoot that turned into a disaster? Or maybe the Ryan Seacrest interview where she couldn't be bothered, handed the phone to someone else and hopped in the shower? And of course, there's the 2007 VMAs. How are we to know that her work ethic won't go back to that if this conservatorship ends? There's no way for us to know this sort of control isn't necessary for her. 

A conservatorship is meant to control someone's financial assets when they are unfit to do so themselves. One of the symptoms of bipolar disorder is a failing work ethic, as evident by her behavior mentioned above. If she ruins her professional reputation, she won't pull in nearly as much money and the money she already has won't last much longer. 

It sounds to me like the fans who are going on and on about #FreeBritney don't know what they're talking about. They don't know a thing about mental illness or what a conservatorship even is.

It also goes to show how far this outrage culture has gone. Anyone can call a fan podcast and be believed. Even though the hosts said they "verified" him, what does that even mean? How do we know what their "verification" process is like and if it's even trustworthy? Just because they say he's "credible," we're supposed to believe them?

*sigh* Rant over.

Part of the problem are her own statements in For the Record.

I think certain things are overblown but Larry better start talking.  He talks a good game about 'discovering Britney' but nothing about him and her label using her alleged virginity as a marketing commodity.

They all already made a fortune with the first residency.  She's just can't go back to back without there being some answers, especially with her steadily declining performing skills.  Yeah, routine is necessary, but we know it was about money first and everything else second.  If she's putting herself out there, she is definitely going to be scrutinized as a performer.

As I said, she should have announced a hiatus after the first show.  And comeback later with anticipation with something new.  None of this type of wild speculation would have happened.  They problem is too much nonsense with little answered.  I mean, the Make Me video???

At least something like working around this is respectable than either the original video or the released one...

The decision making is too ridiculous for there not to be intense speculation. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, annonymous said:

Can you pls explain how she could go to a hairsalon while she was being forced to be in the facility?

Can you explain why they would allow her to check out just to have her hair done?  None of it makes sense in a normal patient's circumstance.  The question should be, "why is her hair so important?"  So important to the fact that she would shave it off and say she shaved it because she was tired of people "touching" her. 

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, no.  If she really was institutionalized against her will, there’s no way in hell she’d be allowed to go to a public salon and also use her phone.  Lol, that doesn’t even make sense. 

I guess people are already starting to grasp at straws... 

It doesn’t make sense to leave treatment to go get your hair done in the first place. Most rehab programs probably wouldn’t allow patients to leave for such a reason. So clearly this whole situation is v unique. 

I can think of several plausible scenarios that would explain how she’s being controlled against her will but still able to use her phone. Ever heard of parental controls? Ever heard stories of kidnapping victims who are presented with opportunities to ask for help from but they can’t bring themselves to it?

so quit with the “grasping at straws” noise. This conservatorship has been going on way too long with WAY too much shady stuff coming out about it to act like Britney’s fans are just a bunch of tin foil hat   conspiracy theorists.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Can you explain why they would allow her to check out just to have her hair done?  None of it makes sense in a normal patient's circumstance.  The question should be, "why is her hair so important?"  So important to the fact that she would shave it off and say she shaved it because she was tired of people "touching" her. 

Well, maybe you didnt understand me, but I indeed don't understand why they would let her check out to go to a hairsalon. It doens't make sense. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, annonymous said:

In my opinion, going to hawai is a bigger deal than going to someones house for dinner lol. So yeah I would say she is indeed pretty free already if they let her go to hawaii. 

How? Make it make sense lmao. She’s in Hawaii with her supervisors .. she goes to the beach, with her supervisors. Ppl aren’t allowed to talk to her. Don’t be an imbecile.. 

• Like 8