#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, ss0725 said:

You only get sued when you are report false information. There is something called journalistic integrity, and you cannot be sued for reporting facts (unless violating an NDA of some sort or if one went about criminal/illegal means to attain information). Sorry, but you can't compare a story about one pop star's alleged experience with shady management to the Me Too movement, either.

Either this story gets backed up with facts and actual journalistic investigation, or it remains just gossip.

:umwtf:

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Sounds fake, not brinnis voice :byebitch:

I disagree, IMO it's absolutely uncanny.. from the voice in general to the "umm"s (which could be faked of course because they're very trademark "Britney" but they sound extremely natural to me), it definitely sounds like her.. the only thing that raises an eyebrow is the fact that it sounds like she's reading a script (she very well could have been in order to make it as short and sweet as possible though).. :mj:

• Like 8
Just now, xratedjay said:

So because he’s at a wedding it’s all fake?

what do people expect him to be in bed?

he probs just made a quick appearance if it was a family wedding 

not saying his illness is  fake.  Just bullshit that her team used the excuse that she cancelled her residency to be with her dad and there has been no pic/video of them together. 

• Like 2