#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, ss0725 said:

Man, you guys are really riling each other up over this. You can't possibly believe that if there was ANY TRUTH to this, that major outlets wouldn't be picking this up - if it were true and could be proven, it would sell magazines and get internet clicks like nothing else, which is what their business is all about (and no, I'm not referring to Radar, Just Jared, Perez or Gossip Cop - they are gossip sites, not news sources). The only reason you're seeing positive spins on things in the media is because the media beat the **** out of Britney in 2007+ and made her mental health issues a laughing matter - and now they're trying to back pedal and make up for the way they treated her. But the thing is... this story doesn't shine BRITNEY in a bad light - it shines her TEAM and handlers in a bad light. If true it would be great for Britney personally and professionally - much like the wellness facility story, it creates empathy, understanding, conversation, and without a doubt makes her much more relatable and reminds people that she is a flawed human, just like the rest of us.

A source like the New York Times would be frothing at the mouth to break this story/expose. There's a reason they haven't.

Yea the reason they haven’t because the vast majority of ppl working in entertainment and media are in bed together. They all have dirt on each other. So if one group gets exposed, it’s gonna be a huge domino effect.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Have y’all seen the mess The It’s Britney, ***** podcast posted? Cute way to make it about them but like... if this is so invasive and reckless, why not tell fans to stop or give facts on your own platform instead taking an “indefinite work hiatus” as if that does anything or anyone would really care. 

I smell a subtle shade coming from them.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Have y’all seen the mess The It’s Britney, ***** podcast posted? Cute way to make it about them but like... if this is so invasive and reckless, why not tell fans to stop or give facts on your own platform instead taking an “indefinite work hiatus” as if that does anything or anyone would really care. 

Bradley is a pressed little man :notatall:

• Like 2

I don't think that spamming tabloids will have any point because the source is not that reliable. Let's  not be delusional. They would have to contact the podcast girls reveal to them their source and so on and so on. WE CAN CREATE THOUGH PRESSURE ON HER TEAM WITH #FREEBRITNEY

At some point when they get that everyone is against them they will say something

On 4/16/2019 at 2:34 PM, .: lucky :. said:

You're allowed to leave a facility accompanied by and under the supervision of approved people.. it's not like she went alone. And if we are to follow your assumption that she's not allowed to leave, then she was never in a facility to begin with and the story of her checking in herself is a lie too.

Again, she wasn't going to Hawaii by herself (she no doubt had a team of people Jamie approved to be there. She has the rights of a child) and once she was there she still needs permission to do certain things and see certain people.

She did travel "by herslef" to Miami last year before the European tour

I mean, of course she must have had some bodyguard or so, but if she was so ill, she wouldn't be left alone with some security guard thousands of miles away. 

She seemed very happy to me btw

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

She’s not a doctor, you’re right. But she is Britney Spears. So she does know what she WANTS to do. And she’s a human being so she should be given the right to choose for herself, right or wrong.

If they wanna keep her away from her kids until they’re adults, maybe that’s justified since she did put them in harms way several times in their toddler years. But I believe she’s grown and should be given her autonomy back and then she can work to prove to the courts that she at least deserves visitation since she loves her sons so much and they love her.

Even when wrong means colapsing? we've seen what happened when she decided herself :cackling: