#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

No you are dumb as hell 

Britney has always shared what she wanted know and kept quiet on things she felt was no one business

Yeah, like that time when she mentioned the conservatorship on the Jonathan Ross show, but in the end her team cut it out. I know what you will say - she changed her mind after and wanted that bit out. Sure, Jan...

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

LOL okay...Do you want people searching all of your friend's homes? Do you want every single person you meet to be vetted by a team? Do you want to not know if you can trust a single person in your life because they are contractually obligated to answer to your father?

the answer is they wouldn't, but they'll come up with some dumb reason why it's totally appropriate for britney's situation :well:

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Oh now you know how that facility works? Cute. Where is she staying since you know all the rules there?

Also since you say she's not in facility, but then you're also saying her team is telling the truth and is trustworthy and they are saying she IS in a facility...hmm your story doesnt add up hun. :mj:

She can go outside during the treatment. They can do that for show us nobody forced her. It's all planned.Its all staged by her handlers.She is Just playing the role given by her team. Maybe they are still threating  Britney with her childrens.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not a prisoner!!!! Ffs she has been living a great life until she decided to stop taking her medicines, that's why she can't get out of the c-ship. If everything was ok, then the judge would have ended it already. But things have gotten worse recently, reason why Adrew Wallet resigned. She was fine until she stopped taking her medicines for whatever reason:

britney-spears-in-bikini-on-the-beach-in

Maybe she didn't like the side effects they had or simply felt like she didn't need them anymore. That's a normal thing that happens to mentally ill people and make them relapse :juggingu:

It's time to support Britney and this is not the right way. Y'all look ridiculous.

We actually do t look ridiculous AT ALL.

look into the lives of any other troubled icon. Whitney, Michael, Mariah... all screwed over by their teams. So to speculate on Britney’s situation considering all the evidence compiled for over a decade seems totally reasonable.

even if we were wrong, it’s not hurting Britney to talk about this. She’d probably feel neutral about these conspiracy theories if they weren’t true. If she felt anything she’d probably feel flattered that so many people care about HER specifically and not her team, image, etc.

• Like 5

I think it's really hard to know how bad the "controlling" is without knowing what Britney's medical diagnosis is. Remember when Dr Phil said he visited her in 2007 and his quote was something like "the situation is much worse than I could've ever imagined".

It's possible that Britney is extremely ill and not taking medication would be life-threatening. Until we know for sure, we don't know enough.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Martini said:

No media outlet would want to touch this with a 10 foot pole. Too many chances of being sued. There are and have been so many open secrets in Hollywood....think of all the Me Too stuff just FINALLY coming to light after years and years. People in Hollywood are aware of what's happening it's just an extremely (legally) sensitive topic.

You only get sued when you are report false information. There is something called journalistic integrity, and you cannot be sued for reporting facts (unless violating an NDA of some sort or if one went about criminal/illegal means to attain information). Sorry, but you can't compare a story about one pop star's alleged experience with shady management to the Me Too movement, either.

Either this story gets backed up with facts and actual journalistic investigation, or it remains just gossip.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

But she was always allowed to go there on vacation and most of y'all complained about her being "lazy" when the reality was that she needed those breaks :juggingu:

Ok, not what I’m talking about but go off ig

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm sure most celebs are careful of outside people 

The delusion is at its peak . No one is like that. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ss0725 said:

You only get sued when you are report false information. There is something called journalistic integrity, and you cannot be sued for reporting facts (unless violating an NDA of some sort or if one went about criminal/illegal means to attain information). Sorry, but you can't compare a story about one pop star's alleged experience with shady management to the Me Too movement, either.

Either this story gets backed up with facts and actual journalistic investigation, or it remains just gossip.

You know Britney's Dad tried to shut down Breatheheavy when Jordan was reporting about things right?

• Like 3