#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

And where do those things coincide? Azealia’s Twitter rants about which white woman is next for the sacrificial beheading has nothing to do with power hierarchy and the inner workings that is really going on in the industry. They are baseless and fictional... :schoolingtime:

But can we stop arguing over tho because like... who cares? :byetina::jj:

Azalea is just making a claim on the industry she is part of and is giving her take on the situation.  Have you not heard of the rumors about what they have already done to Britney?  Its okay uf you don't get the context but what Azalea is saying is based on historical prescedents.  Call it "conspiracy" if you want.

2 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Some possibilities: not taking her medication could have been making her act erratically, they threatened to take her kids away again if she didn't get help, being under a conservatorship means you don't get to make those decisions for yourself so they sent her there

It's not impossible

I assume that doctor would check if She needs meds before forcing them into her just based on father's demand.

Podcast is interesting, those gorls are giggling alot, but are they well informed really? I doubt.

Wish Britney all good under the sun, but I don't know what's best for her. I'm so confused :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Azalea is just making a claim on the industry she is part of and is giving her take on the situation.  Have you not heard of the rumors about what they have already done to Britney?  Its okay uf you don't get the context but what Azalea is saying is based on historical prescedents.  Call it "conspiracy" if you want.

Have you heard of the things Azealia has said in the past? Those claims were also stupid and nonsensical. Yes, there are rumors of what they have done to Britney in the past but what are they (one more time) baseless and fictional 

On 4/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Have you heard of the things Azealia has said in the past? Those claims were also stupid and nonsensical. Yes, there are rumors of what they have done to Britney in the past but what are they (one more time) baseless and fictional 

You choose to believe they are baseless and fictional and that's okay but look at yet more proof that she is a victim of a power heirarchy that has her under contract.  Don't be blind.

Edited by jordeezy
9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

You choose to believe they are baseless and fictional and that's okay but look at yet more proof that she is being abused and is a victim of a power heirarchy that has her under contract.  Don't be blind.

Being abused, something most people have came to the conclusion of without her  ≠ being next up for the annual illuminate sacrifice, that this has something to do with Nispey Hustle’s death (don’t even get me started on that) that TV producers start crimes and that Britney’s eventual death is a hoax to distract from the Devil coming

he recovered so fast, omg it's a miracle :crying1: 

jk :haha: I think ya'll need to keep blowing this up till we get an explanation, because it's all really weird and I'm sure there must be a reason, somehow lol 

Maybe he's already better, but only after he was out of danger, she resented the consequences of the stress she was under. Who knows 

• Like 9

I was interested to find out a little bit more about conservatorships to get a better perspective about some of the possibilities Britney might be facing. I found a useful document on this with refference to rights of a conservatee under CA law and thought Id share some select statements. Link to the full document below -

"THE CONSERVATEE'S RIGHTS
* Be represented by a lawyer;
* Ask a judge to replace the conservator;
* Ask a judge to end the conservatorship;
* Make or change his or her will;
* Directly receive and control his or her salary; and After appointment of a conservator, the conservatee keeps the right to:
* Control an allowance (an allowance is personal spending money the court has authorized the conservator to 
pay directly 

When a person becomes a conservatee, he or she does not necessarily lose the right to take part in important 
decisions affecting his or her property and way of life...The conservatee has the right to ask questions and to express concerns and complaints about the 
conservatorship and the actions of his or her conservator. The conservatee may ask the court to review the 
conservator's management of the conservatorship if disputes cannot be worked out between them. Even if the 
conservatee does not take direct action, the court will periodically send a person, called a court investigator, 
to visit the conservatee, to inquire about his or her circumstances and desires, and to advise the conservatee of 
his or her rights. The court also may appoint a lawyer to represent the conservatee..."

There is more in the document, but I thought Id just provide snippits here. If you fancy reading the rest it can be found here:

https://ceb.com/Content/Images/uploaded/jcforms/GC341.PDF

• Like 3