#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

Man, you guys are really riling each other up over this. You can't possibly believe that if there was ANY TRUTH to this, that major outlets wouldn't be picking this up - if it were true and could be proven, it would sell magazines and get internet clicks like nothing else, which is what their business is all about (and no, I'm not referring to Radar, Just Jared, Perez or Gossip Cop - they are gossip sites, not news sources). The only reason you're seeing positive spins on things in the media is because the media beat the **** out of Britney in 2007+ and made her mental health issues a laughing matter - and now they're trying to back pedal and make up for the way they treated her. But the thing is... this story doesn't shine BRITNEY in a bad light - it shines her TEAM and handlers in a bad light. If true it would be great for Britney personally and professionally - much like the wellness facility story, it creates empathy, understanding, conversation, and without a doubt makes her much more relatable and reminds people that she is a flawed human, just like the rest of us.

A source like the New York Times would be frothing at the mouth to break this story/expose. There's a reason they haven't.

No media outlet would want to touch this with a 10 foot pole. Too many chances of being sued. There are and have been so many open secrets in Hollywood....think of all the Me Too stuff just FINALLY coming to light after years and years. People in Hollywood are aware of what's happening it's just an extremely (legally) sensitive topic.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Do you realize she cannot go anywhere without the supervision of someone because they don’t trust her? She can’t go to iggy azaleas house to have a SALAD without her team making them ransack iggys house for ***** or secret phones she’ll give her. This is not f**king normal, okay??? Yeah she can go to Hawaii.. wonderful. 

Most celebs do not go out public without someone most of the time

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I will never understand why some of the fans think Britney personal business is any of their business 

Lol you’re so dumb it hurts. Her personal life is a product. That’s why she’s given paid interviews and issued public statements about her personal life throughout her entire career. It’s our business bc she’s a celebrity.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, annonymous said:

If she is in that facility, she isn't allowed to leave that facility. Thats how a facility works. You stay inside that facility for some time to rest. Its not that you can go in and out whenever you want. 

That would mean that it would be impossible for her to be at the hairsalon at all since you can’t leave... or are you saying that she was never was at a mental facility because either way what you said didn’t make much sense 

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

How? Make it make sense lmao. She’s in Hawaii with her supervisors .. she goes to the beach, with her supervisors. Ppl aren’t allowed to talk to her. Don’t be an imbecile.. 

You should read the comment I reacted to, then it will make sense to you. That person said that she could go to hawaii by herself but thats not a big deal. Well i think that it is. 

1 hour ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

That would mean that it would be impossible for her to be at the hairsalon at all since you can’t leave... or are you saying that she was never was at a mental facility because either way what you said didn’t make much sense 

She was at the hairsalon, so I am not sure about the whole facility thing and the she is being 'forced' to be there. 

3 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

I just don't understand the logic of some "fans" that can look at all the variables of the c-ship and mental health stay and still say no harm is being done, it's all for the best, E! news made a statement... like have you no critical thinking? Are you truly that much of a sheep that you just believe everything the media tells you? If you don't want to believe what this paralegal says, fine. I'm not saying I follow every little detail because information gets distorted as it passes from ear to ear. But to look at this situation, clearly there is something wrong and his explanation makes the most sense. When all this went down last week I didn't want to think she was there against her will but it all adds up.. Medication is often used as a weapon to control people because it keeps them complacent; they don't have the autonomy to stand up for themselves and even think for themselves.

Ugh that was so well said I’m kind of hard

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney does not show us her personal like that

They don’t let her show us anything cappy.

i love you cappy but you’ve seen how her team edit out when she talks about it. You’ve seen that. 

Shes not allowed to man. 

I do think she wants to be private 

but ain’t no way she gets any kind of life unless the world lets her have it and the people around her don’t let her talk and get out of the dark truth. Or even let her retire 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, annonymous said:

You should read the comment I reacted to, then it will make sense to you. That person said that she could go to hawaii by herself but thats not a big deal. Well i think that it is. 

She’s never been to Hawaii by herself. Y’all are trippin 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Well, maybe you didnt understand me, but I indeed don't understand why they would let her check out to go to a hairsalon. It doens't make sense. 

I used those questions to specify that this case is unusual and incomparable to any other cases that we know and that obviously vanity is important in Britney's world even in private and so much so that she tried to ruin it herself. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Girl major outlets spew fake news all the time. They constantly cover tweets by politicians saying bullshit that isn't true...Are you really really using this as a defense...

Lol seriously ppl are so asleep. The New York Times is a gossip rag. Most intelligent ppl know this. All major news outlets are owned by a handful of rich, powerful companies. It’s so easy to squash a story of you have the right connections or enough $$$

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, annonymous said:

If she is in that facility, she isn't allowed to leave that facility. Thats how a facility works. You stay inside that facility for some time to rest. Its not that you can go in and out whenever you want. 

Yea that’s a sober house like the one Wendy’s staying in. But sober houses are for people who have autonomy. Britney would not be given that kind of freedom since she, well, doesn’t have freedom irl either. 

• Like 2