#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Okay but please compare those jobs to the job Britney has...there is no comparison. Also compare those people's illnesses with the worst case scenario for Britney. Britney clearly doesn't have downs. She clearly isn't severely autistic (she could have ASD but she's definitely not severe enough to have her life controlled if that's the case, plenty of people with ASD live their own lives)...

Please, I know it's a trite and overplayed angle and defense...but think of this situation if Britney were a man. Please replace Britney with Robert Downey Jr. or Michael Jackson even...This situation would have never happened. 

Well yes, she’s a pop star so the nature of those jobs are different, but I still think it’s unfair to say she shouldn’t work the only job she’s ever known just because she may be ill. And as far as the men, yes there is misogyny in the industry and I’ll never deny that, but ppl forget her parents literally stepped in. A c-ship never happened for those men because no one in their lives ever stepped in. RDJ could have easily been dead right now. And MJ probably should have had someone step in before he died because he had some issues. And that still doesn’t explain why no one in her family or her friends or even anyone she’s met, who do not financially benefit like her dad, have not objected it if she does not truly need to be in it. Because they legally could on her behalf, as that’s her right. Why aren’t her brother, sister, cousins, celebrity friends, whoever fighting for her? Do you think every single person she knows is that corrupt?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nels64 said:

LOL girl...mental health (while it should be treated like any physical ailment) is a lot trickier than just taking your blood pressure medication or your insulin if you have diabetes. Some ***** work differently for different people. 

People struggle A TON getting the right SSRIs or the right combination of ***** for their mental illness. One SSRI may not work the same for you as it would for me and the patient is a HUGE part of that conversation. If one **** is making you feel sluggish and clouding your memory, etc. the doctor will take you off of that one and try something else. 

It seems as if her team were dictating what she had to take without taking her voice into account. Think early Circus era or Glory era compared to the FF era where she was out of it and could hardly move on stage. 

You can't just ignore the patient and shove whatever ***** you want in them.

Britney most likely does need some form of medication, but maybe the ones they were forcing her to take weren't making her feel great and they weren't listening to her. 

A lot of people with Bipolar disorders (as we have often suspected she has) also elect to NOT take medication, or only take anti-depressants and manage their other issues/symptoms with therapy instead because things like Lithium, etc. really fog your mind and really inhibit a lot of people's ability to work.

Look at Kanye West. He's clearly off his f**king rocker. He's constantly spewing paranoid bullshit...but he has probably requested not to be on any medication...also he's not in a c-ship...rumor also has it that he's probs schizophrenic...But it would inhibit his creativity and he's a MAN so he gets final say.

I know it's trite and I know it's overused...but really just swap Britney's gender and ask yourself if any of this would be happening if she were a man. Spoiler alert: It wouldn't.

You act like you are britneys best friend and know everything but in the end you also don't know **** :hibebe:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nels64 said:

Oh now you know how that facility works? Cute. Where is she staying since you know all the rules there?

Also since you say she's not in facility, but then you're also saying her team is telling the truth and is trustworthy and they are saying she IS in a facility...hmm your story doesnt add up hun. :mj:

Maybe she was in the facility but now not anymore :whatitellu:

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

LOL girl...mental health (while it should be treated like any physical ailment) is a lot trickier than just taking your blood pressure medication or your insulin if you have diabetes. Some ***** work differently for different people. 

People struggle A TON getting the right SSRIs or the right combination of ***** for their mental illness. One SSRI may not work the same for you as it would for me and the patient is a HUGE part of that conversation. If one **** is making you feel sluggish and clouding your memory, etc. the doctor will take you off of that one and try something else. 

It seems as if her team were dictating what she had to take without taking her voice into account. Think early Circus era or Glory era compared to the FF era where she was out of it and could hardly move on stage. 

You can't just ignore the patient and shove whatever ***** you want in them.

Britney most likely does need some form of medication, but maybe the ones they were forcing her to take weren't making her feel great and they weren't listening to her. 

A lot of people with Bipolar disorders (as we have often suspected she has) also elect to NOT take medication, or only take anti-depressants and manage their other issues/symptoms with therapy instead because things like Lithium, etc. really fog your mind and really inhibit a lot of people's ability to work.

Look at Kanye West. He's clearly off his f**king rocker. He's constantly spewing paranoid bullshit...but he has probably requested not to be on any medication...also he's not in a c-ship...rumor also has it that he's probs schizophrenic...But it would inhibit his creativity and he's a MAN so he gets final say.

I know it's trite and I know it's overused...but really just swap Britney's gender and ask yourself if any of this would be happening if she were a man. Spoiler alert: It wouldn't.

We don't know exactly what she has!!!! You can't say she can be off her medicines and do therapy instead :juggingu:

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not a doctor to know what's best for her :juggingu:

If you're sick and you don't take your medicines things get worse and thats exactly what happened with Britney. They're not letting her selfdestroy.

She’s not a doctor, you’re right. But she is Britney Spears. So she does know what she WANTS to do. And she’s a human being so she should be given the right to choose for herself, right or wrong.

If they wanna keep her away from her kids until they’re adults, maybe that’s justified since she did put them in harms way several times in their toddler years. But I believe she’s grown and should be given her autonomy back and then she can work to prove to the courts that she at least deserves visitation since she loves her sons so much and they love her.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Haburo said:

I have been gone for a long time, but I came back as soon as I started listening to this podcast from a link posted on Twitter. I’m only about halfway through and I had to come on and reconnect with all of y’all. Once an army member, always an army member.

This is cra-zy.

We need to make this story blow up. Tweet it to E!News and Wendy’s hot topics bureau/Norman. This is insane!

We need this to be a big story y’all! It needs coverage. DM/tweet E!News and the hot topics bureau at Wendy. I tweeted about it here: 

• Like 3

Ofc the c-ship apologists already stepped in here to defend it... sHe GoEs To HaWaii bY hErSeLf So ShEs FreE, tOtAlLy NoT a sLaVe. Lmao. It's also funny when they say "you know nothing about her issues and illness, stop acting like you all know what's up", but in the next sentence they will say "Britney has mental illness, so she needs the c-ship". Suddenly they know that the conservatorship was totally necessary in her case when it has always been for people unable to function properly on the physical and mental level.

• Like 9
41 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

Have we forgotten what her work ethic was like pre-2008? Remember the Allure interview she blew off several times and ended up bailing out of completely? Or the OK Magazine photo shoot that turned into a disaster? Or maybe the Ryan Seacrest interview where she couldn't be bothered, handed the phone to someone else and hopped in the shower? And of course, there's the 2007 VMAs. How are we to know that her work ethic won't go back to that if this conservatorship ends? There's no way for us to know this sort of control isn't necessary for her. 

A conservatorship is meant to control someone's financial assets when they are unfit to do so themselves. One of the symptoms of bipolar disorder is a failing work ethic, as evident by her behavior mentioned above. If she ruins her professional reputation, she won't pull in nearly as much money and the money she already has won't last much longer. 

It sounds to me like the fans who are going on and on about #FreeBritney don't know what they're talking about. They don't know a thing about mental illness or what a conservatorship even is.

It also goes to show how far this outrage culture has gone. Anyone can call a fan podcast and be believed. Even though the hosts said they "verified" him, what does that even mean? How do we know what their "verification" process is like and if it's even trustworthy? Just because they say he's "credible," we're supposed to believe them?

*sigh* Rant over.

Are we really going to act like her work ethic pre 2008 wasn't (for the most part) incredible? Are you forgetting 1998-2003? 

Are we really going to act like a grown *** woman who is a mom to two kids needs to be in a c-ship after showing everyone that she is stable enough to tour the whole world? Just because she is mentally ill does not mean that she needs to be as controlled as she is. Why isn't Demi in a c-ship? Or Mariah? They both have bipolar disorders and you don't see their teams controlling their life, interviews, etc. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

I just don't understand the logic of some "fans" that can look at all the variables of the c-ship and mental health stay and still say no harm is being done, it's all for the best, E! news made a statement... like have you no critical thinking? Are you truly that much of a sheep that you just believe everything the media tells you? If you don't want to believe what this paralegal says, fine. I'm not saying I follow every little detail because information gets distorted as it passes from ear to ear. But to look at this situation, clearly there is something wrong and his explanation makes the most sense. When all this went down last week I didn't want to think she was there against her will but it all adds up.. Medication is often used as a weapon to control people because it keeps them complacent; they don't have the autonomy to stand up for themselves and even think for themselves.

^^^ yup

for anyone who thinks Britney won’t be being controlled by them via her pills etc read up on Judy Garland & how the companies kept her controlled by pills then when she didn’t want them, they gave her more then get her hooked & tried to fire her & stop her doing what she wanted, taking her kids off her & stop her working because of the pills they’d got her hooked on. 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Lol you’re so dumb it hurts. Her personal life is a product. That’s why she’s given paid interviews and issued public statements about her personal life throughout her entire career. It’s our business bc she’s a celebrity.

No you are dumb as hell 

Britney has always shared what she wanted know and kept quiet on things she felt was no one business

7 minutes ago, marioh said:

Ofc the c-ship apologists already stepped in here to defend it... sHe GoEs To HaWaii bY hErSeLf So ShEs FreE, tOtAlLy NoT a sLaVe. Lmao. It's also funny when they say "you know nothing about her issues and illness, stop acting like you all know what's up", but in the next sentence they will say "Britney has mental illness, so she needs the c-ship". Suddenly they know that the conservatorship was totally necessary in her case when it has always been for people unable to function properly on the physical and mental level.

thank u for having a brain :saycheese:

certain people here are in denial.

• Like 7