#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

ive had enough of larry and jamie :byebitch: what knee needs to do is get out of the conservatorship, fire larry immediately and never talk to jamie ever again :schoolingtime: 

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't wanted to post about how I don't like her dad, because people here are sensitive a.f, BUT, you took the wheel, and I'm here for it. I've had enough of 'em both too, ugh. :ipass:

• Like 2

What medical facility would keep Britney in without good reason for few months just because her father said so? 

1 minute ago, rik said:

did the link stop working for anyone........

did her team put a stop to this. i'm officially worried

So is Jordan not allowed to mainpage this or? It's like the most important thing that's happened in years. I get it if he's not allowed to but if he's trying to get a paid service out there, well idk if people are going to pay for a service that restricts certain topics like this. Also I have the feeling that this thread is going to get locked after her team tries to shut down this website

• Like 5
40 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Okay... she knows Elon... through his girlfriend. They’re not discussing how to further his brand or how to stream her music on the moon. :qtbrit: You’re clearly a fan of hers and that’s cute but to take ANYTHING she says seriously is just insane. 

I am not a fan of her's but I am tired of the music industry's ways and power hierarchy behind the scenes.  

I’ve heard that voicemail before I reckon it’s 2007/2008 when she was pretty sick I don’t think she’s being held against her will i think Some Britney fans are going stir crazy without any news that they are holding onto any news and running with it

she will be back soon just sit back and what will happen will happen 

• Like 1

Let me start off by saying that I listened to the latest "Britney's Gram" podcast, which is alarming, but I'm also concerned about it inciting hysteria among fans. I'm not so sure that the source who called in, this "paralegal," who sounds an awful lot like a stan, is credible. And if it turns out to be false, this is all incredibly invasive. 

That being said, after the episode dropped, a fan left a comment regarding the conservatorship and Jamie's control over Britney, and Lynne "liked" it. Now, there's only so much a simple "like" can tell us, but still, it raises an eyebrow. 

D4Sw41bWAAIjy3v?format=jpg&name=mediumD4Sw41dWwAALE6j?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 7
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Exactly :orangu:

A mental facility is a serious place with professionals, they're not some sorcerers trying to summon the devil :meltdown:

Lol 

In what world are you living?? Money guys money, you cannot imagine what ppl can do for money

Ok just to state my personal opinion into this..im not saying that i believe everything i hear but where's smoke there must be fire as well and its common sense, i didnt believe from the beginning this dads illness reason for that hiatus, britney disappeared for months and suddenly we heard one day that she checked into a mental facility and guess what 'on her own will' oh how convenient..those bunch of snakes control every single story we hear about brit, and to end with i dont believe anything unless it comes out of britney mouth..we have the power to givw light to this situation and we will do it

• Like 4
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

Exactly :orangu:

A mental facility is a serious place with professionals, they're not some sorcerers trying to summon the devil :meltdown:

Some possibilities: not taking her medication could have been making her act erratically, they threatened to take her kids away again if she didn't get help, being under a conservatorship means you don't get to make those decisions for yourself so they sent her there

It's not impossible

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am not a fan of her's but I am tired of the music industry's ways and power hierarchy behind the scenes.  

And where do those things coincide? Azealia’s Twitter rants about which white woman is next for the sacrificial beheading has nothing to do with power hierarchy and the inner workings that is really going on in the industry. They are baseless and fictional... :schoolingtime:

But can we stop arguing over tho because like... who cares? :byetina::jj:

• Like 1