#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

53 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

We actually do t look ridiculous AT ALL.

look into the lives of any other troubled icon. Whitney, Michael, Mariah... all screwed over by their teams. So to speculate on Britney’s situation considering all the evidence compiled for over a decade seems totally reasonable.

even if we were wrong, it’s not hurting Britney to talk about this. She’d probably feel neutral about these conspiracy theories if they weren’t true. If she felt anything she’d probably feel flattered that so many people care about HER specifically and not her team, image, etc.

Mj and whitney are the best examples to show why Britney needs the conservatorship :wyd:

If Jamie was seen early on in March looking fine, he couldn't have been almost dying half a year ago. 

My boyfriend's cousin had a ruptured colon 18 months ago and he's not been able to leave the house by himself this whole time!!! The doctors said it needs 2 years to completely heal. Obviously everyone's different and all but I think it's a bit weird.

On 4/16/2019 at 2:59 PM, PokemonSpears said:

She did travel "by herslef" to Miami last year before the European tour

I mean, of course she must have had some bodyguard or so, but if she was so ill, she wouldn't be left alone with some security guard thousands of miles away. 

She seemed very happy to me btw

What's your point? She's always happy on the beach. She was most likely on the trip with a few people Jaime approved to be there (maybe even Jamie himself). They vet everyone that comes in contact with her during shows and tours, why wouldn't they apply that same vetting to when she's in a place like Miami where there are ***** and alcohol and bad influence everywhere? Like hello duh there's no way she just went with a bodyguard that's gonna just let her do whatever she wants.

• Like 2