#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY: BRITNEY'S A MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO CAN'T BE ON HER OWN, SHE NEEDS SUPERVISION. OTHERWISE SHE'LL STOP TAKING HER MEDICINES AGAIN, IT HAS HAPPENED RECENTLY, AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HER LIFE. HER TEAM'S NOT EVIL, THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE NO ONE BOTHERS HER BECAUSE OF HER ANXIETY, GIVE HER LONG BREAKS IN BETWEEN WORK AND NEVER FORCED HER TO WORK MORE THAN SHE'S ABLE TO. STOP ACTING AS IF BRITNEY IS A 24/7 WORKING MACHINE BECAUSE THATHAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE. SHE TRIPPED AND NOW THEY'RE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN TO HELP HER STAND UP. STOP WITH THE DRAMA ALREADY :juggingu:

why are you all treating her like she's a ill person? this is sick. severe anxiety doesn't have to be handled by controlling YOU and putting you on meds, it's actually even worse. I rather for her to take a break for years and treat her anxiety.

it's not gonna be cured in one month just like THAT. it's with you forever, and you have to learn on how to cope with it (even if meds are needed, she should take them, but not being forced or control her life etc.)

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY: BRITNEY'S A MENTALLY ILL PERSON WHO CAN'T BE ON HER OWN, SHE NEEDS SUPERVISION. OTHERWISE SHE'LL STOP TAKING HER MEDICINES AGAIN, IT HAS HAPPENED RECENTLY, AND SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH HER LIFE. HER TEAM'S NOT EVIL, THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE NO ONE BOTHERS HER BECAUSE OF HER ANXIETY, GIVE HER LONG BREAKS IN BETWEEN WORK AND NEVER FORCED HER TO WORK MORE THAN SHE'S ABLE TO. STOP ACTING AS IF BRITNEY IS A 24/7 WORKING MACHINE BECAUSE THATHAS NEVER BEEN THE CASE. SHE TRIPPED AND NOW THEY'RE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN TO HELP HER STAND UP. STOP WITH THE DRAMA ALREADY :juggingu:

cships aren't made for stuff like this so it doesn't make sense britney is still under them. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You guys are overreacting and it looks ridiculous. Britney's getting the help she needs, she's always had her team by her side and you're just throwing **** on her with that #, making everything worse for her :cackling:

Jamie Lynn, Britney's beloved sister, considers us trash now because of the drama you're creating.

I hope everything's fine with Britney and that her and her father recover soon. She was clearly not doing well and now it's time to support her.

Jamie Lynn is trash tbh. Don't give a **** about what a teen Mom who married a rich guy so she can keep her lazy *** on the couch, has to say. 

She considers us trash? Without britneys fans she would be more of a nobody than she already is.

• Like 6

We all said that Britney has been acting weird for the last year. What if this is all because she didn't take her medication anymore? What if she indeed needs help but doesn't see this herself? Maybe she is in the facility against her will indeed, but maybe its for her own good....

What if we all see it wrong....I mean in 2007 Britney also wasn't able to help herself so her family forced her too which turned out to be a good decision. Couldn't it be the same this time? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

why are you all treating her like she's a ill person? this is sick. severe anxiety doesn't have to be handled by controlling YOU and putting you on meds, it's actually even worse. I rather for her to take a break for years and treat her anxiety.

it's not gonna be cured in one month just like THAT.

Her medical records are sealed. She has a severe illness, reason why she's under a permanent conservatorsip. We just don't know what it is, and I'm sure Britney doesn't want the world to know. It's her right after all.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

It's none of our business :juggingu:

Maybe Britney herself doesn't want is to know what illness she has.

Miss me with that bulls*it stupid a$$ comments like "It's none of our business"  :badthoughts::trash:

"Maybe Britney doesn't want to know what illness she has" ...... WHAT? Are you serious?!?? :girlwhat::wtf::umwtf:

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Catalin said:

So I guess it's over then? :crying2:

It's just a hashtag, the thing is that this (most probably) fake insider is reviving the discussion about B's conservatorship more than ever and we should keep going commenting, talking, tweeting until we got the truth and what Britney REALLY wants. If she wants to stay quiet about her mental condition and the conservatorship or any other reason behind that we can only respect it but at least we need to hear from herself that she's ok and in control about her own life

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

:zoomzoom: are we in this point where we trust a random phone call of someone who claimed to know some BRITNEY info ?

Just as much if not more than her lying *** team.

You know if Britney had a magic button to end the conservatorship, she’d pound that ish harder than Hisam. So just let people talk and speculate. It literally stands to hurt no one except shitty ppl like Lou Taylor.

• Like 1
Just now, really really cool guy said:

Her health records are sealed. She has a severe illness, reason why she's under a permanent conservatorsip. We just don't know what it is, and I'm sure Britney doesn't want the world to know. It's her right after all.

if true, we know who to blame. a decade being treated like a cash cow with severe anxiety and ill, they will reply back :bedtime:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, annonymous said:

We all said that Britney has been acting weird for the last year. What if this is all because she didn't take her medication anymore? What if she indeed needs help but doesn't see this herself? Maybe she is in the facility against her will indeed, but maybe its for her own good....

What if we all see it wrong....I mean in 2007 Britney also wasn't able to help herself so her family forced her too which turned out to be a good decision. Couldn't it be the same this time? 

She's 37. She needs to be out of the cship first then if she needs help I'm sure she'll get it on her terms. She's a responsible adult and knows what she is doing.

• Like 3

I think the fact that no reputable, major news source has picked this story up (not even Radar lol) is a sign that the story is likely fabricated, false or baseless. Every major media outlet pounced on the mental wellness facility story minutes after it was leaked.

• Like 2

omg I know I'm gonna get downvotes but this is straight up propaganda. You have zero idea what is happening behind the scenes. Literally zero. I love Britney and want her to be happy, but we have no idea what that means in her life. This is very one sided footage. We have no idea what her family goes through in this situation and more than anything I do not believe her sister would take advantage of her or stand by if she is truly a prisoner. 

• Like 3

Why I have the feeling yall making a big mistake with this.....

You all never trust anyone and now suddenly you trust an anonymous person who sent a voice message.

She was even at the hairsalon on her phone last week. You and your drama are making things so much worse for her right now....

• Like 6
1 minute ago, ss0725 said:

I think the fact that no reputable, major news source has picked this story up (not even Radar lol) is a sign that the story is likely fabricated, false or baseless. Every major media outlet pounced on the mental wellness facility story minutes after it was leaked.

because tmz brought that story and not two girls with a podcast, sites love to cover tmz stories.

• Like 2

Imagine your life’s being so under surveillance and your every decision made for you and no escape from it in sight after 10 years. 

This woman has had enough. Her anxiety has progressively worsened over the years. Since 2009 where it seemed she was finally getting her mojo back - she has never been the same. Glimpses of her here and there but she changed and I do not buy 2007 being the cause of that. It was rough but she is strong and FTR showed she was a warrior. It’s  so blatant the conservatorship is what has broken her as a person and in 2010 it was obviously made clear she isn’t escaping. Yes Britney has a mental illness maybe but that doesn’t mean she deserves to be a prisoner of her own life. 

**** the “paralegal” but I do believe it’s time to #freebritney

• Like 7
23 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Still relevant. Its there to show he has some level of support or agenda to free britney. Should raise alarm on why it has been deleted.

I don’t understand his comment was two weeks old & the free Britney comment was 7 seconds from it post, those hearts had nothing to do with the free Britney comment 

• Like 1