#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Official word is that she is in there for a month. The podcast says it’s indefinite with no end date. Ok so let’s call the bluff. Come back in two weeks and see. She entered the last week of March. Her stay is more than half way over. When she’s out this is going to look so stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

if true, we know who to blame. a decade being treated like a cash cow with severe anxiety and ill, they will reply back :bedtime:

90% of the earnings go to Britney though, and she has never been overworked. She's always had long breaks in between and was always protected from strangers because of her anxiety. They never forced her to hug fans or talk to them BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DO THOSE THINGS. Some of you're making it look as if she was eager to hug and kiss everyone during the m&g's when the truth is that they were just protecting her and making her feel comfortable :juggingu:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, dcooper29090 said:

Imagine your life’s being so under surveillance and your every decision made for you and no escape from it in sight after 10 years. 

This woman has had enough. Her anxiety has progressively worsened over the years. Since 2009 where it seemed she was finally getting her mojo back - she has never been the same. Glimpses of her here and there but she changed and I do not buy 2007 being the cause of that. It was rough but she is strong and FTR showed she was a warrior. It’s  so blatant the conservatorship is what has broken her as a person and in 2010 it was obviously made clear she isn’t escaping. Yes Britney has a mental illness maybe but that doesn’t mean she deserves to be a prisoner of her own life. 

**** the “paralegal” but I do believe it’s tine to #freebritney

THIS. :bedtime: i'll put my hands on the fire on how the C-SHIP is responsible and a back-fire of her mental well being and taking her kids away if she doesn't follow.

• Like 1

This is starting to get blown out of proportion, most of y’all are at the most extreme way of thinking (either that her team is a bunch of angels who saved her and can do no wrong or that they’re evil and have no morals whatsoever so they should be punished with the death sentence) and are starting to look a little foolish. Maybe try meeting in the middle. I’m not about to go spam some elderly white men over this but like if you chose to spend hours doing that what’s the WORSE thing that could happen? Maybe we all need a lil naptime so we can come back after we’ve thought over our actions. :raven:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I don’t understand his comment was two weeks old & the free Britney comment was 7 seconds from it post, those heats had nothing to do with the free Britney comment 

Ok, fair point. I did not spot that when posting it. I have no idea how that works. Is it a fake or something?

Just now, annonymous said:

Britney has driven her car so often with someone sitting next to her. Why its suddenly a big deal now with sam. It doesn't make sense. 

Because she NEEDS permission to drive her car.  after her "hiatus" and announcement of dominating cancellation which her dad did, she rebelled and went out with Sam without permission (bear in mind that it's rumoured that Jamie doesn't like Sam) after that day Britney wasn't seen in MONTHS by anybody. 

Ok so you guys got a hashtag to trend. Now what? :ipass: Britney is locked in a legal situation that’s extremely difficult to remove herself from. She can’t hire or fire an attorney or anyone actually. She can’t access her money as freely as she wants to begin a legal battle to end this. There is no one to advocate for her independently. Any time someone has tried to they get removed from court or a restraining order against them.

I wish we knew what is really going on with her because things are looking dire. Assumptions. Speculation. Lies. Her team trotting her out for a public viewing at the hair salon last week to try to prove she’s okay.? But no one can get close to her to ask her anything and she’s probably scared to say anything or be approached by anybody outside of her bubble. Britney is up against a huge legal and PR machine who can retaliate like no other, all of which she funds. It’s ironic. I hate to say this but even if all of our suspicions are correct there’s nothing we can do. Hashtags, podcasts and petitions don’t work. 11 years gone by still no reputable journalist is willing to take on this challenge. Barely anything Britney can do about it. She’s so screwed.?

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Yes, of course that happens, but again... this is just a THEORY not to mention shoddy journalism, an unreliable media outlet and a very questionable "source". I still call bullshit.

a THEORY is a tested, well-substantiated, unifying explanation for a set of verified, proven factors. a HYPOTHESIS is a suggested explanation or a reasoned prediction...

so yeah maybe it is a THEORY

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AOLUV said:

Even if what is said in the voicemail is true, how do we know what is being done isn't in her best interests?

If she is mentally ill and refuses to take her medications, then refuses to take new medications her doctor prescribed instead, that sounds like a valid reason for said mentally ill patient to be taken to a facility. I felt the story of her checking herself into the facility was fishy, but I thought that was due to her team trying to protect her privacy and avoid another 2008-level scandal.

Her fans using her recent tours and Vegas residency as proof of her being able to run her own life don't know what they're talking about. She doesn't drive herself to Vegas everyday. She has a team around her to make sure she fulfills her professional obligations.

Have we forgotten what her work ethic was like pre-2008? Remember the Allure interview she blew off several times and ended up bailing out of completely? Or the OK Magazine photo shoot that turned into a disaster? Or maybe the Ryan Seacrest interview where she couldn't be bothered, handed the phone to someone else and hopped in the shower? And of course, there's the 2007 VMAs. How are we to know that her work ethic won't go back to that if this conservatorship ends? There's no way for us to know this sort of control isn't necessary for her. 

A conservatorship is meant to control someone's financial assets when they are unfit to do so themselves. One of the symptoms of bipolar disorder is a failing work ethic, as evident by her behavior mentioned above. If she ruins her professional reputation, she won't pull in nearly as much money and the money she already has won't last much longer. 

It sounds to me like the fans who are going on and on about #FreeBritney don't know what they're talking about. They don't know a thing about mental illness or what a conservatorship even is.

It also goes to show how far this outrage culture has gone. Anyone can call a fan podcast and be believed. Even though the hosts said they "verified" him, what does that even mean? How do we know what their "verification" process is like and if it's even trustworthy? Just because they say he's "credible," we're supposed to believe them?

*sigh* Rant over.

Exactly this. Maybe its the right thing for britney now. We don't know anything.