#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

That means we've already seen everything from Britney ;-)  So why not her medical record?

I do not think she has a relevant illness

And if she has a mental disorder, would not a parent have to show the same symptoms? This is usually inherited

No. And many (not all) “mental illnesses” are either misdiagnosed and/or a normal response to environmental and/or epigenetic factors.

• Like 3

If she is released I fear they will kill her . Like they did MJ . 

If she was to go on tv and plead she’d start a public outcry. Look what the gram girls did. Imagine if she went on a show and spoke her truth . People would be in jail.

they did some form of brain damage to her and they are scared that if they basically say illegal **** happened to her behind the scenes it would ruin her career . If it was announced Britney had a lobatomy . Everything would feel so much more fake . They’d basically announce she is a shell of herself ....

I just don’t think Brian Jamie Lynn would be silent if Britney was a prisoner . And I don’t think Britney would be either . She set up her own interview with Matt Lauer to talk about how mistreated she was by doctors, paparazzi and the public. If Britney did that interview now crying about the conservatorship . The president of the United States would get involved . Her story if she has not had brain damage is f**kin human trafficking . 

I feel so bad for her as time goes on. And I do think if she wins they’ll kill her so they can milk her catalog and brand ... 

its a tragedy 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

If she is released I fear they will kill her . Like they did MJ . 

If she was to go on tv and plead she’d start a public outcry. Look what the gram girls did. Imagine if she went on a show and spoke her truth . People would be in jail.

they did some form of brain damage to her and they are scared that if they basically say illegal **** happened to her behind the scenes it would ruin her career . If it was announced Britney had a lobatomy . Everything would feel so much more fake . They’d basically announce she is a shell of herself ....

I just don’t think Brian Jamie Lynn would be silent if Britney was a prisoner . And I don’t think Britney would be either . She set up her own interview with Matt Lauer to talk about how mistreated she was by doctors, paparazzi and the public. If Britney did that interview now crying about the conservatorship . The president of the United States would get involved . Her story if she has not had brain damage is f**kin human trafficking . 

I feel so bad for her as time goes on. And I do think if she wins they’ll kill her so they can milk her catalog and brand ... 

its a tragedy 

I never considered lobotomy a possibility.  Omg...

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I never considered lobotomy a possibility.  Omg...

I feel f**ked up for even thinking it . But maybe electro shock therapy . Her medical records if it’s just bipolar would not hurt her brand like they claim and they would actually be able to spin it into a marketing thing .

I just can’t fathom why she nor her family speaks up publicly atleast something . Plus the courts would not allow a conservatorship unless the medical professionals deemed it necessary . 

The more they hide the more I think it’s something bigger than just hey she has manic bipolar syndrome ...

i love Britney and I just want to know she’s okay. So if the conservatorship is necessary then they have to say why she is in one or they’ll have to dissolve it. This is too big to not face directly .

i get its her privacy but she is a public figure and people think she’s being held captive and threatening her family so like explain why to the public that it is necessary or she has to literally delete her Instagram and retire completely . There’s no in between .

Dissolve the conservatorship or explain why she needs it 11 years later ...  the most lucrative Avenue is really like black mirror and them killing her and I really do worry that she could die they already hinted to us .

If she is not in a conservatorship she is a threat to herself , they can do what they did to Mj and just milk her legacy for funds. 

Again its truly  human trafficking if she’s capable of being her own person 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Intheblue said:

I feel f**ked up for even thinking it . But maybe electro shock therapy . Her medical records if it’s just bipolar would not hurt her brand like they claim and they would actually be able to spin it into a marketing thing .

I just can’t fathom why she nor her family speaks up publicly atleast something . Plus the courts would not allow a conservatorship unless the medical professionals deemed it necessary . 

The more they hide the more I think it’s something bigger than just hey she has manic bipolar syndrome ...

i love Britney and I just want to know she’s okay. So if the conservatorship is necessary then they have to say why she is in one or they’ll have to dissolve it. This is too big to not face directly .

i get its her privacy but she is a public figure and people think she’s being held captive and threatening her family so like explain why to the public that it is necessary or she has to literally delete her Instagram and retire completely . There’s no in between .

Dissolve the conservatorship or explain why she needs it 11 years later ...  the most lucrative Avenue is really like black mirror and them killing her and I really do worry that she could die they already hinted to us .

If she is not in a conservatorship she is a threat to herself , they can do what they did to Mj and just milk her legacy for funds. 

Again its truly  human trafficking if she’s capable of being her own person 

I have considered the electro-shock therapy... it isn't as inhumane of a procedure as it once was from what I hear and it can cause memory loss.  Obviously, they are hiding something serious and i do agree that its human trafficking. 

6 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

literally. The world witnessed a twenty-something having a manic year, something most adults go through, but instead of being allowed to learn from it, she had her life taken away. It is truly messed up and it's all out in the open and people don't seem to question it?!

8 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

This **** is all so f**ked up, I think a lobotomy is probably (I effing hope) out of the question but I have wondered about ECT, or even shove enough psych ***** down someone's throat and it's a chemical lobotomy. The fact is that Britney drastically changed after FTR, I know general population will say she was acting 'crazy' in 2007 but what I saw was someone who was just at breaking point, she needed help, she was rebelling against a lifetime of control and a series of extremely trying circumstances, she told us herself after how lost she was after Kevin breakup - this wasn't someone who needed a lifetime of complete control IMO. She was deliberately rebelling and pushing boundaries after a lifetime of not being able to have a misstep. Even in that 'Go to the light and see Jesus!' video you can see after she stops talking to the pap she goes back completely to normal when he says 'Thanks Britney you're beautiful' and laughs thanking him for interviewing her, she was hurting and needed help but she knew a lot of what she doing and was playing games with the public at times. Obviously we saw moments of genuine anguish where it was clear she was not ok, like the horrible video where she's walking her dog and the paps approach her so she just starts crying on the street, but wtf I mean I can be going through a hard time and start crying too! It's not a reason for lifetime imprisonment. I do wonder if she had postpartum depression and then coupled with everything going on at that time, that's someone who needs temporary help, not to be stripped of their rights and used as an ATM. Also I saw a tweet questioning if Britney is SOOOOOOOOO mentally unstable she needs conservatorship why the hell is she expected to support Kevin and his five billion kids? If someone is so mentally fragile they need to be in a c-ship they should not be the sole provider/earner for so many people, no matter how you look at it it's completely unethical. I really feel this could be one of the biggest scandals in Hollywood if someone actually looked into it/exposed everything properly. Jamie is at a level worse than Joe Jackson to me at this point. However sadly, the public only cared about Britney when they wanted to tear her down. Now that she's older/not making headlines they're not interested. So sick. Britney is also the 'type' of woman it's deemed ok the make fun of, 'ditsy', 'slutty' etc. (how the media portrayed her, not what I think obvi) you see so called 'feminists' like Sarah Silverman and Chelsea Handler trashing her while they drone on and one about women's rights...hmm makes sense NOT.

I am seriously crying reading alt this stuff. You guys speak the truth and I fear that Britney is truly damaged beyond repair.Why is it ok to poke fun at her and bash her for everything she does despite her achievements yet there are other questionable individuals who get praised despite evidence pointing out just how shady they truly are.

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

The C-ship is tragic in so many ways.

It's just an reflection of how corrupted, misogynist, uneducated, media-controlled, drugged and excessively capitalistic USA truly is.

Thank God somehow The Internet can be good at times, and I'm grateful that all of this was exposed and is being treated. Let's just hope she'll be -really- free soon.

Good luck Brit  :hugs:

The rest of the world is not better.
Britney gave us so much. Now is the time to give something back and make us strong for Britney

• Like 3

I also believe she has suffered some form of brain damage in 2010 but what the hell could have made it happen? And even if she had some serious mental illness, it just do not happen overnight, it is not how it works... 

About the C ship, should Britney not have any mental illness plus the very fact that she hasn't tried to publicly speak up about it, which she easily can, she's a superstar and nothing is refraining her, not even her kids as she would win the case if she was forced to be in it, then I would say that maybe there is some activity going on to generate money for the parties involved  ( britney herself included) and this way Britney is being protected, should it ever be discovered. It could be the case, whatever Britney's situation is, but something is up because I have seen videos of britney doing  weird things with her hands that suggest the existence of some condition. 

She is taking medication that is meant to treat bipolarity, yet she doesn't have it. Someone with knowledge on these fields should arrive to some conclusion based on this, in what cases can this happen? and that forced hospitalization...  Maybe she attempted to hurt herself and that left consequences in the brain... 

It is really touchy tho. I just don't see how she could be trapped and forced in that situation while everybody is stealing millions of dollars without her being able to do anything... 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, RAITEI said:

I also believe she has suffered some form of brain damage in 2010 but what the hell could have made it happen? And even if she had some serious mental illness, it just do not happen overnight, it is not how it works... 

About the C ship, should Britney not have any mental illness plus the very fact that she hasn't tried to publicly speak up about it, which she easily can, she's a superstar and nothing is refraining her, not even her kids as she would win the case if she was forced to be in it, then I would say that maybe there is some activity going on to generate money for the parties involved  ( britney herself included) and this way Britney is being protected, should it ever be discovered. It could be the case, whatever Britney's situation is, but something is up because I have seen videos of britney doing  weird things with her hands that suggest the existence of some condition. 

She is taking medication that is meant to treat bipolarity, yet she doesn't have it. Someone with knowledge on these fields should arrive to some conclusion based on this, in what cases can this happen? and that forced hospitalization...  Maybe she attempted to hurt herself and that left consequences in the brain... 

It is really touchy tho. I just don't see how she could be trapped and forced in that situation while everybody is stealing millions of dollars without her being able to do anything... 

Nonsense would you have thought that a superstar loses his children to an unemployed dancer? Britney had the whole world against her. She never had a fair chance to end the guardianship

It's a fight against windmills. Many people write stupid crap and do not even know what guardianship means.
Someone should write down all known facts about the guardianship in a thread that can not be commented on

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, colormelou said:

Summed it up PERFECTLY. I never even realized how ridiculous it that according to the system Britney is too fragile and damaged to take care of herself, yet she’s supposed to provide for Kevin, who’s supposedly sane and independent. ****, it’s so corrupt. 

Also so true about the hypocrisy when it comes to Britney. The world pretends to be so liberal. But all the #metoo bullshit simply does NOT apply when it comes to Britney. Not in 2007 when she looked gorgeous at the VMAs and got called fat (yet ADELE is praised for being big), and not now when she’s a prisoner. Everyone just chooses to look the other way. 

I have to say that I’ve lost hope about the cship. I don’t trust any of them, not Lynne, not the judge. What’s become of Britney is sad, she’s practically unrecognizable. Her spirit is gone. I wish Loucifer and Jamie the worst. I hope I’ll be proven wrong and we get to see those losers suffer while she dumps Sam, takes a real break and time to heal and gets it back together. 

This made me think of, did we ever reach out to any feminist organization?

It makes me feel so impotent not having any kind of talent or the audience to write an article or make a video about the situation. I think the only way people could turn their heads to this Britney situation would be teasing them, starting with these groups that defend all sorts of cases of injustice, against women, or the mentally illnesses that are becoming so popular right now, or the body shaming, but as you say, somehow Britney keeps getting overlooked. But also the public and the media outlets, especially the media who isn't helping at all, but in most cases just keeps dismissing the case as just fans' tantrum.

Of course such video or article would have to explain Britney's case in a very detailed way with all the information that people like meaner (mainly) have gathered. 

We keep discussing the stuff in here, and we all just hope that the judge does something about it. But WHAT IF nothing happens after next month's hearing? What are we supposed to do having knowledge of this situation?

This isn't even about being fan of Britney or not. It's about knowing about a situation that is wrong, and not doing anything about it. It's like seeing someone is getting robbed, or abused or killed but just turning our heads away, pretending nothing happened.

That's why we need a loudsy group or organization to jump on this, or a famous youtuber or something, but each passing day it seems more unlikely.

• Like 7