#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This made me think of, did we ever reach out to any feminist organization?

It makes me feel so impotent not having any kind of talent or the audience to write an article or make a video about the situation. I think the only way people could turn their heads to this Britney situation would be teasing them, starting with these groups that defend all sorts of cases of injustice, against women, or the mentally illnesses that are becoming so popular right now, or the body shaming, but as you say, somehow Britney keeps getting overlooked. But also the public and the media outlets, especially the media who isn't helping at all, but in most cases just keeps dismissing the case as just fans' tantrum.

Of course such video or article would have to explain Britney's case in a very detailed way with all the information that people like meaner (mainly) have gathered. 

We keep discussing the stuff in here, and we all just hope that the judge does something about it. But WHAT IF nothing happens after next month's hearing? What are we supposed to do having knowledge of this situation?

This isn't even about being fan of Britney or not. It's about knowing about a situation that is wrong, and not doing anything about it. It's like seeing someone is getting robbed, or abused or killed but just turning our heads away, pretending nothing happened.

That's why we need a loudsy group or organization to jump on this, or a famous youtuber or something, but each passing day it seems more unlikely.

Miley Cyrus and others have spoken out about it for a minute or two... something changed. The momentum died and I’m not sure why. I think maybe her weird behavior on Instagram got people believing she’s crazy/stupid again. If there’s an elaborate evil scheme going on against her (which I 100% believe there is) then she was simply playing straight into their hands. 

Its become painful to watch. 

How DO we breathe some life into the movement again? 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Did anyone notice in the latest Cship finance documents that Lynne is receiving just as much as Jamie... almost $120,000 a year.... (through 90,000 in house 'maitenance' and 24,000 in allowance.

do you all hate her as much as Jamie now too?

I didn’t know that but I’m not surprised. I don’t know how long everyone here has been a fan, but that whole umbrella incident? That happened because Lynne and Kevin locked Britney out of the house and practically humiliated her while the paparazzi were outside watching. 

That’s a **** mom for you. The fact that this went on for so long and she did nothing is disturbing too. I’m not even sure what it is she’s doing now, but I don’t trust her and I certainly don’t trust the judge. **** them all honestly, I hope to be proven wrong but I think Britney is just lost and not getting out of this. 

Loucifer, if you’re reading this, hope you know you’re going straight to hell for what you’ve done and no bible reading will help you. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This made me think of, did we ever reach out to any feminist organization?

It makes me feel so impotent not having any kind of talent or the audience to write an article or make a video about the situation. I think the only way people could turn their heads to this Britney situation would be teasing them, starting with these groups that defend all sorts of cases of injustice, against women, or the mentally illnesses that are becoming so popular right now, or the body shaming, but as you say, somehow Britney keeps getting overlooked. But also the public and the media outlets, especially the media who isn't helping at all, but in most cases just keeps dismissing the case as just fans' tantrum.

Of course such video or article would have to explain Britney's case in a very detailed way with all the information that people like meaner (mainly) have gathered. 

We keep discussing the stuff in here, and we all just hope that the judge does something about it. But WHAT IF nothing happens after next month's hearing? What are we supposed to do having knowledge of this situation?

This isn't even about being fan of Britney or not. It's about knowing about a situation that is wrong, and not doing anything about it. It's like seeing someone is getting robbed, or abused or killed but just turning our heads away, pretending nothing happened.

That's why we need a loudsy group or organization to jump on this, or a famous youtuber or something, but each passing day it seems more unlikely.

well said

Stay positive. You are all forgetting Jansen, Lynne, Lynne's BFF, the dancer who is visiting Lynne this week (and even had a video of Lynne and her BFF saying they were excited to see him, etc.). Remember the messages Jansen sent with the prayer hands? Remember what Lynne's BFF said about Britney being aware of the movement with a wink? Remember all the posts they've liked? Remember the dancer, who has proof he is going to Lynne's house, said they are working on ending the conservatorship?

THEY ARE ALL WORKING ON GETTING IT TO END!

With regard to the personality changes, Britney was fine in For the Record, which was after both 5150s. It was obvious during Circus that she was medicated, and as the months went by, I literally can tell she was getting more and more medicated and/or affected by the medication (her Candies interview serves as one of many examples where it was too slight to really notice it at the time, but I totally see it now, and I can even tell she was starting to look a bit older back then). Please don't think about brain damage. Even with the most intense medications, the brain is neuroplastic and fixes itself - this is why withdrawal happens and then is healed over time with these types of ***** (and no, permanent withdrawal is nothing more than a myth; those people are in a state of heightened fight-or-flight mode - their cortisol will go down, serotonin will go up, etc. once they stop).

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Stay positive. You are all forgetting Jansen, Lynne, Lynne's BFF, the dancer who is visiting Lynne this week (and even had a video of Lynne and her BFF saying they were excited to see him, etc.).

THEY ARE ALL WORKING ON GETTING IT TO END!

With regard to the personality changes, Britney was fine in For the Record, which was after both 5150s. It was obvious during Circus that she was medicated, and as the months went by, I literally can tell she was getting more and more medicated and/or affected by the medication (her Candies interview serves as one of many examples where it was too slight to really notice it at the time, but I totally see it now, and I can even tell she was starting to look a bit older back then). Please don't think about brain damage. Even with the most intense medications, the brain is neuroplastic and fixes itself - this is why withdrawal happens and then is healed over time with these types of ***** (and no, permanent withdrawal is nothing more than a myth; those people are in a state of heightened fight-or-flight mode - their cortisol will go down, serotonin will go up, etc. once they stop).

Let's not forget about the lawyer Lynn has

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Because of the investigation I think that her life in danger. They can kill her easily if they want and they can blame her medication. They did this to MJ.  I don't know u guys but I feel like there is no win in this case. 

That's what worries me the most :(

• Like 2
8 hours ago, IconicShow said:

So we're supposed to believe that something so unique that no one else in the world has that Britney is in such shambles she can't control her life.

Yet shes able to teach kids dance lessons.

Workout

Tour

Sing

Make Albums

Make Music Videos

TV Appearances

Perform Live

Travel for work overseas and in the US

Learn choreography

Write songs

Promote perfumes

Dance

Photoshoots

Interviews

Red Carpets

It's hard to believe Britney can do all of this, however is continuously deemed incapacitated and unable to make her own decisions.

I’m pretty sure the c-ship was set up to preserve her brand and give touring financiers some kind of guarantee/assurance. Britney was probably convinced of it and went along. However, to make it permanent was an abuse that probably blindsided Britney. But since she lied about it too, she may have felt compelled to keep the charade going or risk real legal repercussions.  Perjury for instance.

• Like 3