Apparently Britney changed this $6,000 dress that she wore on IG

I don’t think it’s changed, so much as just not put together correctly.

Many complex gowns come in separate pieces which need to be assembled to complete the look.

9 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

The dress looks like it’s a remake from shein. They don’t even look the same. Girl we know Britney isn’t paying 6k for a dress….   :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

If TMZ and its merry morons frequenting this forum are to be believed, Britney is running out of money.

Perhaps this dress is part of the reason why?!

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Many complex gowns come in separate pieces which need to be assembled to complete the look.

If TMZ and its merry morons frequenting this forum are to be believed, Britney is running out of money.

Ummmm? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: Britney even herself says she loves a bargain.. no one’s hating. you are putting words in my mouth… I literally have a white flowery dress the same as her and it’s from Shein. If you know Britney I doubt she would spend thousands on a dress to cut up for Instagram. Our girl is humble

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Ummmm? Britney even herself says she loves a bargain.. no one’s hating. you are putting words in my mouth… I literally have a white flowery dress the same as her and it’s from Shein. If you know Britney you know she loves a deal and wouldn’t spend thousands on a dress to cut up for Instagram. 

Not sure I said you were hating.

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I know Britney loves a deal. That doesn’t mean she can’t have a few expensive pieces in her closet.

For what it’s worth. It doesn’t look “cut up”. As I explained, couture gowns and gowns of that nature sometimes come in separate parts.

Look it up.

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Edited by SlideAway
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

Non penso che sia lo stesso vestito.

A Britney è sempre piaciuto accorciare e modificare gli abiti.

However, people should stop counting in their pockets. What do you care if she spends $10 or $1000 on a dress.

Edited by BPI
1 hour ago, SlideAway said:

I love the 'merry morons' expression. Can I borrow it? It's even better than Rosengart's 'Mr. Spears and his cohorts.' 

• Love 2

You guys must be new here...

Britney loves to cut up dresses and clothes lmao

2008 VMAS, glaad awards, Elton John Grammy´s after party, the infamous 2006 green dress, in 2017 turned a very expensive dress into a top and thats just me remembering from the top of my mind 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.