#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

TI attacked TMZ for a article about his sister today and they actually apologized for it. Never seen them apologize today. Kinda off topic i know, but it made me proud to see a big celebrity call them on their **** publicly

• Like 4

Apparently Jamie Lynn thinks that Britney should be able to handle her estate and hopes that Lynne will be able to prove that Britney is well enough to handle her own estate.Neither one of them can comprehend what their father is trying to accomplish right now but his actions have driven a wedge between him and the girls.

(Source:An Instagram Post)

Btw the fact that Jamie would rather fight with his whole family instead of setting Britney free is so sickening to me.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

Btw the fact that Jamie would rather fight with his whole family instead of setting Britney free is so sickening to me.

You dont know the situation tho. For all we know everyone around him could be telling him how unstable and uncapable Britney is (maybe she even is) and he genuinly thinks he is protecting her.  Why is everyone here so quick to judge everyone but Britney? I want Britney to get a shot of living without Cship too but Im not pretending to know everything thats going on behind closed doors. You all act like you know for a fact that he is basically satan and Britney is totally fine and mentally stable (she might be - but we dont know)

Why is everyone here acting like all these "sources" are reliable all of a sudden?

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

You dont know the situation tho. For all we know everyone around him could be telling him how unstable and uncapable Britney is (maybe she even is) and he genuinly thinks he is protecting her.  Why is everyone here so quick to judge everyone but Britney? I want Britney to get a shot of living without Cship too but Im not pretending to know everything thats going on behind closed doors. You all act like you know for a fact that he is basically satan and Britney is totally fine and mentally stable (she might be - but we dont know)

Why is everyone here acting like all these "sources" are reliable all of a sudden?

1.i didn’t say that the source is reliable that’s why I said “apparently”

2.If she is so unstable that she can’t live her life with her rules then why has she toured the whole f**king world and met thousands and thousands of people every year?

• Like 1
Just now, xkhingx said:

1.i didn’t say that the source is reliable that’s why I said “apparently”

2.If she is so unstable that she can’t live her life with her rules then why has she toured the whole f**king world and met thousands and thousands of people every year?

I was generalizing. Not specifiacally talking about you.

Mabye she was able to tour because of the Cship and falls apart without it? Again, I think she should get a shot but people here should stop pretending they know whats going on. There is a reason why Britney asked for her medical information to remain private and its not because there is nothing there and she is totally fine.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I was generalizing. Not specifiacally talking about you.

Mabye she was able to tour because of the Cship and falls apart without it? Again, I think she should get a shot but people here should stop pretending they know whats going on. There is a reason why Britney asked for her medical information to remain private and its not because there is nothing there and she is totally fine.

This. We dont know whats going on.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Jamie Lynn went for a meeting with Nickelodeon and Hulu. Zoey 101 reboot?

The timing is suspicious? Britney is not working like she used to so they go for Jamie Lynn :whatitellu:

So much for her father driving a wedge between him and her daughters like Radar Online said :mhmnod:

WHAT

THE

ACTUAL

?!?!

So we know she was staying at Britney’s house...And yet she goes to Nickelodeon with their father??? I AM SO f**king CONFUSED. Either the entire family is on it and Britney is truly helpless or I don’t know what the **** to believe anymore.

• Like 6