#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You dont know the situation tho. For all we know everyone around him could be telling him how unstable and uncapable Britney is (maybe she even is) and he genuinly thinks he is protecting her.  Why is everyone here so quick to judge everyone but Britney? I want Britney to get a shot of living without Cship too but Im not pretending to know everything thats going on behind closed doors. You all act like you know for a fact that he is basically satan and Britney is totally fine and mentally stable (she might be - but we dont know)

Why is everyone here acting like all these "sources" are reliable all of a sudden?

Or they are just worried about the money and shady activities getting out there

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Dirk said:

so we actually doesn't know wat jamie is doing to britney's money

he created some companys some out of L.A., maybe he's like investing her money in something or just hiding, we don't know if he's knows how to invest her money, but I doubt JL and Lynne knows it, so if britney is free she will just have the money she earned without increasing it like Jay-Z? Jay-Z is smart with his money. 

I'm pretty sure the companies are either for tax evasion or a way to drain the money from her estate. 

hope it's the former

5 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

Jamie Lynn went for a meeting with Nickelodeon and Hulu. Zoey 101 reboot?

The timing is suspicious? Britney is not working like she used to so they go for Jamie Lynn :whatitellu:

So much for her father driving a wedge between him and her daughters like Radar Online said :mhmnod:

There's an All That reboot. Remember she starred in it, so maybe she will make and apparence.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

A million? Beyoncé would still be stuck with her dad as her manager if he didn’t cheat on her mom and have a secret love child.

She let him go long before that became public knowledge. it was do to him mismanaging her money. I've never heard reports of Beyonce's family controlling and trying to silence her with medication. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

She let him go long before that became public knowledge. it was do to him mismanaging her money. I've never heard reports of Beyonce's family controlling and trying to silence her with medication. 

False. Once that secret baby happened she had to let him go. It actually worked out perfectly for her.

On 6/5/2019 at 5:07 AM, Brad Adamson said:

It all boils down to them despising and being infuriated at her fans for exposing their unethical treatment of Britney, the lies they’ve told repeatedly to cover it up and the fact they’ve got no choice but to try and rebuild the (permanently) shattered trust because without that their cash well has dried up. They’re angry, manipulative liars driven by greed and now they’ve been seen for what they are.

The movement has slowed down because the majority of what needs to be known is now known and progress has been made because their shady ***** are being investigated. There’s not really much else that can be done at the moment. In the meantime, the entire corporation built around milking Britney Spears is taking advantage of the down time. 

They’re scrambling and everything they do is transparent. At this point they’re just throwing mud and hoping some of it sticks. The narrative they’re trying to spin is “stalker Britney fans demand she performs again and should post her own videos”, but that’s never been the case and never will be. The joke truly is on them because while they scramble to save what is left of her career to secure their own financial futures, what they have failed to realise is that any fan with a shred of conscience doesn’t give AF if she never performs again just as long as she is free and happy. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if by the end of the year they’ve released a “shock” album / interview with pre-screened questions trying to manipulate the narrative yet again. They’re gonna want to go back to business as usual but those days are over forever.

Larry obviously feels he 'made Britney famous' and that he's responsible for her biggest success, even though she was co-managed by Johnny Wright during most of her prime, has never ever been successful with any other client whatsoever (other than past their prime Vegas deals) and had nothing to do with the greatest album she's ever released (Toxic may be the peak of her singles and In the Zone may be her most eclectic album but it simply isn't as great as Blackout, period.)

In short Britney made Larry a lot of money and Britney does owe some level of her success to Larry.  Based on the latter point, Larry feels justified in constricting her artistic autonomy post-Blackout, which he was indisputably aided by the conservatorship one way or another.

What Larry can not get away with is lettering her look terrible plenty of times during the last decade, and not answering for any of it.

Yes, there have been times this decade where she has been 'content' and probably enthused to perform; but she remained in the public eye throughout and even though the Femme Fatale/XFactor eras should never have happened, I believe much of this recent negative scrutiny of her/her brand derives from Britney Jean.  She doesn't owe the public anything whatsoever and she doesn't owe a "Blackout 2" but her team/management were the ones who released Britney Jean and its issues-not the media and not 'stans'- and it made her rather than Larry look terrible.  Britney probably blocks out plenty of scrutiny but Larry doesn't have to deal with the intense scrutiny unlike Britney and its easily because of plenty of the decisions Larry has made.

I believe Larry DESERVES an intense assailing from fans until he tells the truth about his true colors.

I would like to see Britney continue and her career and endeavors but Larry must answer for his 'sins'.

• Like 4