#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

38 minutes ago, Martini said:

So what do you think "her" next ig post will be? More manic dancing?

This is why I think it is old content. It is legit B-Sides insta content they didnt want to use. Her working out at the facility - they probs new fans would figure out where she was working out so they didnt post it. The manic dancing cause it makes her look too instense. All of this just seems like old crap tbh....but who knows. We can only speculate. 

• Like 4

A few things:

People must stop automatically believing blind items from sources like Crazy Days and Nights. Okay, sure, CDAN has uncovered a few Hollywood scandals in the past, but so has Star magazine. CDAN has been wrong plenty of times; something tells me their sources are inconsistent. The blind item about a "permanent A-list celebrity finding out that her boyfriend is paid by her controllers"? Britney seemed happier than ever with Sam right after that. I'm suspecting that some of their sources are taking the fans' speculations and sending them to CDAN.

I highly doubt the majority of fans deeply disturbed Britney's overall mental well-being by digging into the situation. Again, Lynne, Jansen, Lynne's close friend, Felicia, etc. were all liking #freebritney posts, and Jansen and Lynne's close friend confirmed Britney was aware of the movement and hinted that she approved of it. Why would they harm her? What I can believe is that that the more we speculate, the more her team pushes back, making Britney feel uncomfortable as they continue to leak stories to TMZ, CNN, People, etc. about her being out of control. There's no way that isn't hurting Britney and affecting her children. She can't even take her shoes off without being painted as mentally incapacitated, and it's that level of interest and scrutiny that hurt her badly back in the day.

Additionally, the harassment of Jamie Lynn early on in the movement absolutely made Britney angry (rightfully so), along with whatever spin her team put on the story to make us all (key word being all) look insane. I also believe that Sam Lutfi is indeed a terrible person (look at the numerous complaints against him from multiple individuals) and Britney doesn't want him being involved in this whatsoever. Even if she didn't fear Sam personally, she knows his involvement gives her "team" more ammunition to take her rights away, as they cited him as a reason for her conservatorship in the CNN article as well as court papers.

Regardless, I have been saying this since the movement began and we had our first slow day: there is not going to be tea every single moment of the day. The investigation is on. Just relax and be patient. As @Applejack wisely said, this is ultimately Britney's fight. There's only so much fans can do without crossing a line (and we don't want that). We can't go to the court and fight for her - that's up to Britney, Lynne, and their lawyers.

And please, be smart. Do not even think about making a joke that could be perceived as threatening to or slander against "Team" Britney. It does not surprise me that Lou sent the cease and desist letter about the website dedicated to her or that "Team" Britney is reporting social media accounts. They are watching us and we have to be as professional and respectful as possible, as hard as that may be. For sure call them out when we catch them lying (you already know I'll be making note of all the BS I'm not buying), but remember to not violate any boundaries - it'll hurt you, Britney, and the movement.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, onyx09 said:

so is the Movement dead? everything seems back to the status quo :brityawning:

I wonder if it's due to the PR blitz Britney has been going on. New Instagram videos every day, new candids every day for weeks. "Look at how well I'm doing! Nothing to see here." :ineedthetruth:

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

I wonder if it's due to the PR blitz Britney has been going on. New Instagram videos every day, new candids every day for weeks. "Look at how well I'm doing! Nothing to see here." :ineedthetruth:

that's obviously the team's agenda, and most fans have been really gullible - reminds me of the kind of people who would troll or insult someone online but then saying "i love you" when confronted in person.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

what more do you want.. we got an investigation, let's wait for the hearings.. if something comes up, we will jump on it, where's the rush.. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

The Army has to continue to hit back at team B, they keep putting lies out and public perception in this case can harm Britney's side of the case.

It's strange all of a sudden Britney is driving way more than she has in years and years.

The same set up photos from the same agency.

The lies about Britney voluntarily checking into a mental facility when she told the judge she was forced and forced to take meds.

Old videos of Britney has been uploaded to make it seem like they're all from this period in her life.

Andrew Wallet stepping down after getting a raise granted.

Jamie so ill and Britney worried over him was the story they spun, yet he was seen driving, going fishing and at a party.

We have to continue to dig up facts that could help Britney, it's obvious Team B is back to putting a gag order on so many.

Sam now has another restraining order against him, Lou Taylor made her social media private, Larry saying he hasn't been called in months, Lynne liking the comments from fans on Instagram, Free Britney hashtag getting removed from trending on Twitter, fan accounts being suspended, and the conflicting reports from TMZ, The Blast, Us Weekly, People Magazine, and ET.

We need the gram girls back in action and we need to get David LaChappell to speak even more.

This movement has never had this much traction and I feel like it's our only shot to get things out publicly and continue to bring awareness no matter the outcome.

Team B wants the Army and public to forget about the C Ship which is why they keep lying and covering up their cash cow.

• Like 3

-I am very angry with all this situation.

-It is very evident that the Netflix episode is inspired by Britney Spears (Miley has done a great job).

-This means that this situation is know in the world of industry and nobody is able to expose this...how sad and frustrating.The Industry prefer to sell that the situation and the life of Britney is different although in petit committee they know the reality.

-Another thing that I would like to emphasize is that it is not about industry, products and others.It is about people and their ambition for power, money and control that take advantage of this situation and that the general public sees these people as products. This ,I think we should understand and please stop believing in her team and her instagram post.

-A user has said that this episode is more real than her biopic and is absolutely right.

• Like 3

I don't know if it's true, but can anyone confirm that judge Brenda granted Andrew Walley's salary raise last year? I remember reading some people saying that, but have no idea if it's true. We know that Wallet asked for a raise and got it without a problem, was it Brenda who granted it?

1 hour ago, Not Buying It said:

A few things:

People must stop automatically believing blind items from sources like Crazy Days and Nights. Okay, sure, CDAN has uncovered a few Hollywood scandals in the past, but so has Star magazine. CDAN has been wrong plenty of times; something tells me their sources are inconsistent. The blind item about a "permanent A-list celebrity finding out that her boyfriend is paid by her controllers"? Britney seemed happier than ever with Sam right after that. I'm suspecting that some of their sources are taking the fans' speculations and sending them to CDAN.

I highly doubt the majority of fans deeply disturbed Britney's overall mental well-being by digging into the situation. Again, Lynne, Jansen, Lynne's close friend, Felicia, etc. were all liking #freebritney posts, and Jansen and Lynne's close friend confirmed Britney was aware of the movement and hinted that she approved of it. Why would they harm her? What I can believe is that that the more we speculate, the more her team pushes back, making Britney feel uncomfortable as they continue to leak stories to TMZ, CNN, People, etc. about her being out of control. There's no way that isn't hurting Britney and affecting her children. She can't even take her shoes off without being painted as mentally incapacitated, and it's that level of interest and scrutiny that hurt her badly back in the day.

Additionally, the harassment of Jamie Lynn early on in the movement absolutely made Britney angry (rightfully so), along with whatever spin her team put on the story to make us all (key word being all) look insane. I also believe that Sam Lutfi is indeed a terrible person (look at the numerous complaints against him from multiple individuals) and Britney doesn't want him being involved in this whatsoever. Even if she didn't fear Sam personally, she knows his involvement gives her "team" more ammunition to take her rights away, as they cited him as a reason for her conservatorship in the CNN article as well as court papers.

My personal guess is that Britney appreciates respectful support. At the same time, I think she does want a little breathing room, too.

Regardless, I have been saying this since the movement began and we had our first slow day: there is not going to be tea every single moment of the day. The investigation is on. Just relax and be patient. As @Applejack wisely said, this is ultimately Britney's fight. There's only so much fans can do without crossing a line (and we don't want that). We can't go to the court and fight for her - that's up to Britney, Lynne, and their lawyers.

And please, be smart. Do not even think about making a joke that could be perceived as threatening to or slander against "Team" Britney. It does not surprise me that Lou sent the cease and desist letter about the website dedicated to her or that "Team" Britney is reporting social media accounts. They are watching us and we have to be as professional and respectful as possible, as hard as that may be. For sure call them out when we catch them lying (you already know I'll be making note of all the BS I'm not buying), but remember to not violate any boundaries - it'll hurt you, Britney, and the movement.

Everything you have written is great and I agree.

But who do you think the blinds filter?Her team or people related to them or people who work in the industry.

I do not understand who says that the fans have threatened Jamie Lynn?I think it's normal for people and fans to wonder and not understand Jamie Lynn's attitude.

I think every fan understands that it's important case, especially for Britney but thanks to many fans and the movement have come to the situation that her team is afraid basically because they know they are not acting well and are doing things things illegally.

It is normal for people not be understand, ask questions  and be frustrated by everything that is happening .

The guardianship is investigating and we have to be patient and relax  but it has been 11 years since these things happened and there has been no justice.

26 minutes ago, Mutya said:

I don't know if it's true, but can anyone confirm that judge Brenda granted Andrew Walley's salary raise last year? I remember reading some people saying that, but have no idea if it's true. We know that Wallet asked for a raise and got it without a problem, was it Brenda who granted it?

I think it was the same judge.

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Everything you have written is great and I agree.

But who do you think the blinds filter?Her team or people related to them or people who work in the industry.

I do not understand who says that the fans have threatened Jamie Lynn?I think it's normal for people and fans to wonder and not understand Jamie Lynn's attitude.

I think every fan understands that it's important case, especially for Britney but thanks to many fans and the movement have come to the situation that her team is afraid basically because they know they are not acting well and are doing things things illegally.

It is normal for people not be understand, ask questions  and be frustrated by everything that is happening .

The guardianship is investigating and we have to be patient and relax  but it has been 11 years since these things happened and there has been no justice.

It’s definitely normal for us to question everything and I will continue to be watchful (and not buy it :well:). Ultimately, Britney is protective of Jamie Lynn, so I think the fans who did harass her on Instagram (the ones throwing obscenities and calling her a horrible sister who doesn’t care about Britney) will have to take that as an L and understand that it probably really hurt Britney. Of course, not all of us were doing that - I sure as hell wasn’t, and I wasn’t talking to Sam Lutfi, either. My intention isn’t to say that was reflective of the entire movement, but it did happen. And “Team” Britney absolutely is spinning the overall narrative in their favor.

Don’t worry. They’ll realize soon enough that there’s no turning back this time. What’s done is done, and we are not buying it.

50 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

-I am very angry with all this situation.

-It is very evident that the Netflix episode is inspired by Britney Spears (Miley has done a great job).

-This means that this situation is know in the world of industry and nobody is able to expose this...how sad and frustrating.The Industry prefer to sell that the situation and the life of Britney is different although in petit committee they know the reality.

-Another thing that I would like to emphasize is that it is not about industry, products and others.It is about people and their ambition for power, money and control that take advantage of this situation and that the general public sees these people as products. This ,I think we should understand and please stop believing in her team and her instagram post.

-A user has said that this episode is more real than her biopic and is absolutely right.

Black Mirror was filmed last year so it is not inspired by Britney but I am glad it came out now because I am sure this is very common in the industry and hence why not many other celebs are supporting the movement, it could reveal their own demons.

I was reading old interviews and damn, this made me teary-eyed :( 

What have you learned in the past year?
I feel changed. I’m a little more serious than I was. It’s really weird, because you’re a star, and everything is about you all the time — and I’m tired of that. I want to have a different perspective. And not have all my family and all the people I know working for me. I want to hang out with my friends and be a nobody. Because that’s how you become reinspired. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Yeah. You’re sick of living in a bubble.
Definitely, and that’s why this time is so important for me — to be able to f**kin’ pump my own gas and not have people do that for me. It’s like, “No, you don’t have to go get me a Starbucks. Let me just go get it myself.” I sneak out of my hotel room all the time just to have that sense of freedom.