#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This black mirror episode is hauntingly close as to what is happening with Britney and the whole #freebritney movement... especially the whole “meds not working” line. Then lying saying Ashleys in rehab by choice. #blackmirror reflects reality and that’s why the ep is terrifying. 

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

This black mirror episode is hauntingly close as to what is happening with Britney and the whole #freebritney movement... especially the whole “meds not working” line. Then lying saying Ashleys in rehab by choice. #blackmirror reflects reality and that’s why the ep is terrifying. 

It’s almost like a word for word play of her life right now and even in the episode they were trying to convince her that she was not well and to continue taking her meds. It’s like I’m watching Larry and Lou in the episode. They definitely used Britney as an inspiration (I mean that aunt said she crushed up the medication and mixed it into the food) 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, adm07 said:

CDAN has always been inconsistent. He's implied some intense and dark rumors about Britney even 10 years ago. I e-mailed him back then and he promised it would come to light and it never did. I don't trust him.

I’m not surprised. He’s about as reliable as most tabloids: definitely correct about some scandals and had insider knowledge before anyone else, while other stories are straight up trash from trash sources. His word should not be treated as the gospel every time he posts about a “permanent A-list singer.”

• Like 3

Both Jamie Lynn and Sam A are at Nickelodeon. Therefor Britney too?

Although Lou Taylor has disabled comments on her IG, she has just commented on Jamie Lynns most recent IG post... and you can reply to her comment. Be nice, be respectful, dont piss off Jamie Lynn, but if you were looking for an opportunity to pass on a message to her....  ?‍♀️

• Like 3

It's weird that the fact she's seeing her kids is "hidden" from the public. People think she can't see them right now because she's unwell and there she is looking normal.... like a quick pic with them could shut people thinking she's unwell and can't see her kids.... 

hope she's having a great time anyway ! :cutesybrit:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

It's weird that the fact she's seeing her kids is "hidden" from the public. People think she can't see them right now because she's unwell and there she is looking normal.... like a quick pic with them could shut people thinking she's unwell and can't see her kids.... 

hope she's having a great time anyway ! :cutesybrit:

I havent seen anyone thinking she is to unwell to see her kids... only people here who think her team is keeping her away from them.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

Maybe they want people to keep talking. It will boost ticket sales:ricackle:

But there were many media outlets reporting after the hearing that her ex-husband won't allow her to spend time with the kids until she "stabilizes". Many of those outlets are now drooling over her latest instagram posts :queenriri:  Just adding fuel to the fire it seems :gum:

that was like one outlet... and maybe 2 who picked that story up. And it was weeks ago.

Also maybe that was the case at the time. Things change you never know.

8 hours ago, adm07 said:

CDAN has always been inconsistent. He's implied some intense and dark rumors about Britney even 10 years ago. I e-mailed him back then and he promised it would come to light and it never did. I don't trust him.

I don’t trust him either... most of his “groundbreaking” inside info about the movements are things previously mentioned here.  

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

I see, so the media can report private stuff and profit off her situation because she's famous, but if the fans raise a voice of concern after her mother and team of lawyers send a "paralegal" to leak info which painted a pretty grim picture, and then her mum and childhood friends "liking" posts to stir the pot and set the the whole thing ablaze, which clearly worked to their advantage come the day of the hearing and Britney held her mother's hand and sat next to her to contest the conservatorship, then they are labelled crazy and intrusive. 

Nice :drinky:

im not saying the media should do it. Im just saying thats why they do it.

2 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

Maybe they want people to keep talking. It will boost ticket sales:ricackle:

But there were many media outlets reporting after the hearing that her ex-husband won't allow her to spend time with the kids until she "stabilizes". Many of those outlets are now drooling over her latest instagram posts :queenriri:  Just adding fuel to the fire it seems :gum:

I’ve already said it a lot of times. I know for sure that they visit her a few times a week but they aren’t allowed to stay with her longer