#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Maybe I’m late but I suggest you guys to watch Miley’s Black Mirror episode with open minds and eyes. After Miley did the ‘free britney’ while performing, and she being in that kind of situation during her Hannah Montana days, it could be a good way to interprete things.

I’m really buying the theory about the episode being inspired by Britney’s career and situation.

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Maybe I’m late but I suggest you guys to watch Miley’s Black Mirror episode with open minds and eyes. After Miley did the ‘free britney’ while performing, and she being in that kind of situation during her Hannah Montana days, it could be a good way to interprete things.

I’m really buying the theory about the episode being inspired by Britney’s career and situation.

This is what I came here to say!!!

From the gram leak to now.. it's been said before and it will no doubt be said again, I'm truly so proud to be apart of this fan base (army) the dedication and time y'all have put into this movement will one day be acknowledged by Britney herself I believe it will be & I keep positive thoughts and energy and keep them out there in the clear hoping that it will do some good for Britney & that she feels how loved and supported she is by us the fans. Just imagine this time being written in that long awaited book she'll write one day in her blessed old age when she's on a ranch somewhere with a loving husband and more kids & grass and hills as far as the eye can see.. she'll have her time in the sun and the peace she deserves. For now carry on fighting the good fight and getting our girl free.

• Like 7
48 minutes ago, justphil said:

What’s up with that tweet from EatPrayBritney about Lou Taylor’s lawyers trying to scare them into shutting down loumtaylor.com?

lmao. 

i cackled at that Lou's lawyers are forcing them to take it down saying its causing her harm and making her lose money :demi:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Explains her Mario Lopez thing. Although I hope the thing he wrote about him having *** with a famous pop star in his book was her. Yet another thing to love about her. 

Im so jealous. lol 

So sad. The need to tell he had *** with a famous pop star. So sad, when people need the controversy to be 'relevant'.

• Like 7
36 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Explains her Mario Lopez thing. Although I hope the thing he wrote about him having *** with a famous pop star in his book was her. Yet another thing to love about her. 

Im so jealous. lol 

i think it was jessica simpson, i read that somewhere

btw what happened with eatpraybritney and lou taylor's lawyers??? i'm so behind new stuff