#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, Martin. said:

This whole #freebritney situation really ****** me up :crying1: ... I'm absolutely terrified... I don't know what to make out of it... I'm scared that we're losing her with this, like, all the disturbing stuff is slowly uncovering and I feel like they will make her 'disappear' ... 

Yes..same here..But we should also acknowledge there is no smoke without fire.These multiple narratives ,since domination was canceled ,states something is not right somewhere .At least some responsible people need to see if the conservator-ship is actuality benefiting Britney or worsening her condition.May be ,she has medical condition bc of stress due to conservator-ship.Her medical condition need to be re looked by a neutral agency!
This is the right time IMO !

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Let's talk sistrens :outwithit:

The world is changing as we keep talking about #FreeBritney which has started something unprecedented - Britney's case has become *the* most famous example of women right violation in the world. Let's think about this. There's no way one lousy Instagram post will be enough to put this back to rest. An interview with Miss American Dream herself is in order. And who shall interview our Queen?

In the past, Diane Sawyer and Matt Lauer provided two of the most iconic interviews of her career. In all honestly though, Diane Sawyer's treatment of Britney was condescending and cold. It's actually really hard for me to watch that interview now. The last iconic interview Diane did was with Caitlyn Jenner back in 2017. Matt Lauer turned out to be a ****** predator so that is out of the question.

After giving this a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that the best interviewer would be Robin Roberts. She's the sweetest woman on TV, empathetic, very calm. She did the interview with Jussie Smollett. Another contender of mine is Gayle King.

Oprah would be the ultimate decision.

I want to hear y'all's opinion.

what instagram post? what are you talking about? i'm lost

i don't like oprah to be honest with you

1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

Thank you!

The thing about Britney's case is that it affects so many people. It's larger than her at this point.

I will do my bit my end on this. Im a (self redacted - because i need to think about my job) and have a few publications on related matters to service user rights, but I obviously have to be impartial here and cannot stan britney when Im wearing my professional hat - if you know what I mean. I certainly have a way in though to influencing one of the organisations I quoted to weigh in on this in a vague generalisable way, but this will take time and may not be of much impact, but could aid the dialogue for service users as a whole.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, itsbritbrit said:

Yes..same here..But we should also acknowledge there is no smoke without fire.These multiple narratives ,since domination was canceled ,states something is not right somewhere .At least some responsible people need to see if the conservator-ship is actuality benefiting Britney or worsening her condition.May be ,she has medical condition bc of stress due to conservator-ship.Her medical condition need to be re looked by a neutral agency!
This is the right time IMO !

I know this is much needed, like someone on here said - 2011 was late... But.. I don't know.. Don't get me wrong- I'm really here for it! It's just.. I have this weird feeling about the people surrounding her.. I feel like they're gonna do something really wrong, if they get scared... I just don't want them to hurt her, just because of money :crying1: ..

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Let's talk sistrens :outwithit:

The world is changing as we keep talking about #FreeBritney which has started something unprecedented - Britney's case has become *the* most famous example of women right violation in the world. Let's think about this. There's no way one lousy Instagram post will be enough to put this back to rest. An interview with Miss American Dream herself is in order. And who shall interview our Queen?

In the past, Diane Sawyer and Matt Lauer provided two of the most iconic interviews of her career. In all honestly though, Diane Sawyer's treatment of Britney was condescending and cold. It's actually really hard for me to watch that interview now. The last iconic interview Diane did was with Caitlyn Jenner back in 2017. Matt Lauer turned out to be a ****** predator so that is out of the question.

After giving this a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that the best interviewer would be Robin Roberts. She's the sweetest woman on TV, empathetic, very calm. She did the interview with Jussie Smollett. Another contender of mine is Gayle King.

Oprah would be the ultimate decision.

I want to hear y'all's opinion.

It's way too soon to even think about Britney going out there on national TV talking about her personal issues. This is not our priority.

For now, we have to make sure we get as much informations and support we can get in order for her to get out of this. It's just the beginning. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Liar said:

If there's nothing wrong with her, it proves that she shouldn't be in  the c-ship.

If there's something wrong with her, it proves that she shouldn't be working.

If she remains in the c-ship and still working, it proves that they only care about money.

and we will make sure that everybody knows it! either way they are f**ked :P

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, Martin. said:

I know this is much needed, like someone on here said - 2011 was late... But.. I don't know.. Don't get me wrong- I'm really here for it! It's just.. I have this weird feeling about the people surrounding her.. I feel like they're gonna do something really wrong, if they get scared... I just don't want them to hurt her, just because of money :crying1: ..

yeah i get it what you wanna say.something similar happened to MIchael jackson.
But the case is different here,she is in some facility already ,its difficult to do such thing in facilities.bc then the  blame will fall on the faclity .and nobody wants that,no private organization want that kind of publicity.
Also,it like ,she is the goose here with golden eggs.They wont harm her.Dont panic.
everything will be okay with britney ,am hopeful.

• Like 1

By the way people, all these media outlets and Bs team are focussing on the admission to the mental facility, AND NOT the alleged foul play.

The general public are being blindsided that the fanbase is going on a rage against her admission (arguments aside on whether it is or not). But the general public can and will accept the story of if a person is at risk of harm to themselves or others, admission against a persons will may be necessary, unpleasant, but necessary. General public will accept it, think thats whats all the fuss is about, and then move on - not looking any deeper. THIS DISTRACTS from the indications of foulplay. We need to get this to be more of the focus - not the admission stuff.

• Like 1