#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

By the way, talking about controlling the current narrative...

At current time many of media outlets reporting on this and Bs team are focussing on the admission to the mental facility, AND NOT the alleged foul play.

The general public are being blindsided that the fanbase is going on a rage against her admission (arguments aside on whether it is or not), ignoring our other concerns. The general public can and will accept the story of that if a person is at risk of harm to themselves or others, admission against a persons will may be necessary, unpleasant, but necessary. General public will accept it, think thats whats all the fuss is about, and then move on - not looking any deeper. THIS DISTRACTS from the indications of foulplay. We need to get this to be more of the focus with the reporting, not the admission stuff. - otherwise this will be brushed over.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Goku said:

I don't want a Circus 2.0 with a speedy and rushed plan to fix her image again.

Let her stay away from the industry as much as possible.

In reality this charade should have ended after Circus.

But even if it was extended to Vegas, the first residency was enough.  People already made enough money.  She continues to make a lot from fragrances every year.  She shouldn't be performing half-heartedly anymore. 

She should solely be performing if she's passionate about it, not to paying people's bills.

It's not like her career was even built on truth anyways.  The whole virginity thing was what dominated headlines from 2000-2002.  Not her touring or any of that.  And it was used as a marketing commodity.  Larry has to answer for all this.

The fact that someone with lots of anxiety has to do meet and greets is highly problematic.

24 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

By the way people, all these media outlets and Bs team are focussing on the admission to the mental facility, AND NOT the alleged foul play.

The general public are being blindsided that the fanbase is going on a rage against her admission (arguments aside on whether it is or not). But the general public can and will accept the story of if a person is at risk of harm to themselves or others, admission against a persons will may be necessary, unpleasant, but necessary. General public will accept it, think thats whats all the fuss is about, and then move on - not looking any deeper. THIS DISTRACTS from the indications of foulplay. We need to get this to be more of the focus - not the admission stuff.

The PR strategy is that they know they have been outted, and cant run from it, so they confirm a small part of the truth (in this case admission against her will). This then appeases the masses to thinking that was the bid deal, - "ok we caught them out for lieing, ok done, lets move on". Blindsiding people and media reports from the other things that need to come out, i.e. allegations of foul play.

When you cant run from the truth, confirm a part of the truth, but not the whole truth. People think they've had their cake, and the general public have short attention spans/interest, wanting to move onto the next story. And they know our momentum will tire.

Dont let this happen!

• Like 4

Britney is gonna come out very medicated and sedated.. she’ll have dead eyes. Being in a treatment facility for this long and them saying she was suicidal, she’s gonna be a zombie again which f**king sickens me. She doesn’t deserve this.

• Like 8

As long as she's under the c-ship, her dad is the one you give money too. Technically it's her money but she doesn't have access to it or can manage it. So by giving them money is like rewarding them for all this drama that is happening right now. Until it's proven that she's not being forced to do anything or she's being in a facility against ger will i say :nonoNO:

i'm just seeing right now the moment when Britney wanted to sign an autograph from domination night and her bodyguards didn't let her even a guy behind her almost run in order to stop her...i mean, this is shocking, this is ridiculous, i'm shocked really i can't find the words to describe how disgusted i feel right now, this is ****.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Lou lou posted:

Either has a plan or her mentality is "if the sharks be hungry lets feed them" - giving us something to chew over to distract us?

Oh dear, im going to become one of those ppl with the photos on the wall and the string connecting the dots. I will just go make my tin foil hat.

Is this post of hers important - not really. Ignore?

15 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

i'm just seeing right now the moment when Britney wanted to sign an autograph from domination night and her bodyguards didn't let her even a guy behind her almost run in order to stop her...i mean, this is shocking, this is ridiculous, i'm shocked really i can't find the words to describe how disgusted i feel right now, this is ****.

• Like 3