#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

GUYS!

Don't worry about Britney. We can discontinue the movement - Dr. Drew says she has been in good hands!

:well:

I might be changing my username back to Not Buying It a week from now when I'm eligible to do so. So many people have been coming out of the woodwork since this movement began. I have no idea how Britney has dealt with this for so many years. Her reality is truly beyond anything I can even attempt to comprehend.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, I Will Survive said:

Even if she was not passed out all day long, there are signs that lead me as well as many others to believe she was on a very powerful cocktail of medications. You don't need to be passed out all day long to be on potent meds or high doses. Additionally, given the statistically significant number of people on medications today, it is not accurate to say most people are passed out all day long; note that a long list of other side effects do occur more frequently.

That video represents Britney just chilling and talking casually. The fact that fans are using it as a weapon because she’s not bouncing off the walls is scary.

7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah I wasn't a fan of the setlist either but it's not bad

it appears that the production even though has a huge stage, seems to be a much more simple show compared to the 2007 one. It's almost like a 1998 2.0 Tour version

They butchered Holler and I can't believe they didn't give Victoria's part to Geri and totally skipped it :icant2: and yeah it looks so much simpler than the last show. But it was still really cool, they look great (Geri looks kinda lost/uncomfortable throughout the show)

4 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Ok guys I know this is a bit random but, since we're here joining most of the dots, something came to my mind. If Britney knew or thought that she was leaving the C-Ship by 1/2years once Circus Tour and era has ended, once it was refused to her, you notice how on FF era she was completely out of it even in the music videos. If you look at HIAM and TTWE she's completely out of it and just like "**** this ****". I don't believe and HOPE this wasn't the meds that they were giving to her, I believe that she simply was like **** this???? That was the time she started acting like a robot and almost on auto-pilot. and those FFney interviews were really telling about the "cliff" as well.

FF was more than just "**** this". You can see how her physical appearance was noticeably affected, the bloating of her face, the guttural voice, the heaviness of her body movements despite not being actually fat, like, yeah she had a few pounds on, but wasn't nearly obese or something, yet she moved like she weighted a ton. And all of that was most likely due to medication.

But there started to be a change by the time the IWG was shot, and the VMAs happened, then Criminal was definitely the best that came from that era, and she looked better in the European leg of the tour, but then in Latin America she kinda went back to her FemmeFataleness.

From 2012 onwards is when I noticed a progress. Many people criticize the X Factor, and the interviews of that era, but what people see as something negative, her awkwardness and anxiety, I saw it as a step towards a better place, because she was at least showing her emotions instead of being this zombie going with the flow. She looked awkward and nervous, but alive. And 2013 was so much better, and then 2014, 2015, until she reached her peak this decade in 2016. Then something started to happen in 2017, until we slowly ended up where she's at nowadays. Though she looks fine in the latest clips we've seen.

• Like 3
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

They butchered Holler and I can't believe they didn't give Victoria's part to Geri and totally skipped it :icant2: and yeah it looks so much simpler than the last show. But it was still really cool, they look great (Geri looks kinda lost/uncomfortable throughout the show)

it was the first show, usually first shows are the worst since it's more like their last official rehearsal

Geri reminded me to POMTourney :orangu:

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

it was the first show, usually first shows are the worst since it's more like their last official rehearsal

Geri reminded me to POMTourney :orangu:

But the remix, well I haven't seen a video with good audio, but I think it's the only song they totally changed with respect to the original. And there wasn't any need.

And yeah, she looked, funny lol like she didn't attend rehearsals. But it reminded me of Posh Spice, it's like she's taking her role of barely moving and just standing there looking great with her dresses. And she looks awesome.

But the remix, well I haven't seen a video with good audio, but I think it's the only song they totally changed with respect to the original. And there wasn't any need.

And yeah, she looked, funny lol like she didn't attend rehearsals. But it reminded me of Posh Spice, it's like she's taking her role of barely moving and just standing there looking great with her dresses. And she looks awesome.

she was ginger posh :orangu: 

the audio was terrible from what I saw and read, it kept cutting out and some times uneven

look at Mel C

giphy.gif

• Like 2

yeah, I watched some clips on Instagram and the remix sounds decent but you can barely hear their voices

yup, hopefully the next show the production team has it more figured it out

even though the show is "bigger", it feels a bit cheaper - plus I expected more "later" songs instead of the same 12-ish

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yup, hopefully the next show the production team has it more figured it out

even though the show is "bigger", it feels a bit cheaper - plus I expected more "later" songs instead of the same 12-ish

I think that catwalk/ring sort of thing kills the performances. If they wanted to be closer to the audience they should've put a second stage, like in the middle of the crowd, otherwise they're just walking and standing there without room for choreography (not that they're the best dancers) or props.

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

That video represents Britney just chilling and talking casually. The fact that fans are using it as a weapon because she’s not bouncing off the walls is scary.

You’re perceiving the video differently than us, and also interpreting our intentions and opinions very differently due to your own assumptions and conclusions about us. The video is hardly being used as a “weapon" because she's not "bouncing off the walls." Ultimately, that couldn't be further from the truth, and discounts the multiple signs we are observing (i.e., identifying and/or directly relating to her changing facial expressions, eye movements and visibility, body language and gestures, etc.). There are a number of post 2013 interviews where she is not "bouncing off the walls" and certainly has a more shy demeanor, but does not appear to be as heavily medicated and/or adjusting to a rather powerful cocktail the same way she did in 2011. That said, there's nothing more I can do here, so I’m moving on from this discussion.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think that catwalk/ring sort of thing kills the performances. If they wanted to be closer to the audience they should've put a second stage, like in the middle of the crowd, otherwise they're just walking and standing there without room for choreography (not that they're the best dancers) or props.

so Geri has POMTourney/FFTney's energy and their performances have Circus Tourney vibes :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

FF was more than just "**** this". You can see how her physical appearance was noticeably affected, the bloating of her face, the guttural voice, the heaviness of her body movements despite not being actually fat, like, yeah she had a few pounds on, but wasn't nearly obese or something, yet she moved like she weighted a ton. And all of that was most likely due to medication.

But there started to be a change by the time the IWG was shot, and the VMAs happened, then Criminal was definitely the best that came from that era, and she looked better in the European leg of the tour, but then in Latin America she kinda went back to her FemmeFataleness.

From 2012 onwards is when I noticed a progress. Many people criticize the X Factor, and the interviews of that era, but what people see as something negative, her awkwardness and anxiety, I saw it as a step towards a better place, because she was at least showing her emotions instead of being this zombie going with the flow. She looked awkward and nervous, but alive. And 2013 was so much better, and then 2014, 2015, until she reached her peak this decade in 2016. Then something started to happen in 2017, until we slowly ended up where she's at nowadays. Though she looks fine in the latest clips we've seen.

It is odd.  Because while Xfactor (as well as the Femme Fatale era) seems to be a clear culprit (for lethargy and then plastic surgery) it does seem like there was a 'spark' after that in 2013 where many said she looked great in Summer 2013 but then there was apparently the 'desert fiasco' (I wasn't here for that) and then the poorly received Britney Jean etc...

I agree with you about 2014, 2015 and 2016.  She looked her worst starting in 2017 and continuing to 2018.

This past month is clearly the best she's looked in a long time.  But the conservatorship is problematic because I think things would have been different (certainly music-wise) if it ended in 2010, as it should have. She didn't want to record Femme Fatale or Britney Jean at all.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

His profile says this on the top:

Lawsuits, Liens or Bankruptcies records found!  Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates with Court records!

Those are public records and yet the court still allowed him control of his daughter.

Mine says that too lolol. I have had 2 speeding tickets... guess thats what its about...