#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It's going to be interesting to see what business moves Britney will be making once the conservatorship is over.

We all know Vegas is always on the table

I know Elizabeth Arden will continue on doing business with her

I'm sure others will want business with Britney 

I was never anti- another run in Vegas; but I felt there had to be some type of break of performing until a return.  She simply had to add new things to a show that I don't could be fit in the time-span from when Domination was announced till when the show was expected to start.

There simply needed to be some type of anticipation rather than announcing a new residency less than a year after the previous residency ended.

Thanks pretty much to the Fantasy line alone, Britney, like Elizabeth Taylor's brand will keep doing business with Elizabeth Arden indefinitely; just hopefully Britney is the one getting her royalties.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, onyx09 said:

anybody seen the movie unsane? it partly reminds me of Britney being in the conservatorship. The main character is committed into a psych ward against her will for insurance fraud. 

Her being kept under a permanent conservatorship also reminds me of the below Lifetime movie starring Lacey Chabert; the husband convinces the wife she’s mentally ill and needs to be committed to a psychiatric ward. Spoiler time!

Spoiler

It’s to cover up his own illegal activities - ****** - after she saw him with a dead body. He wants her to be deemed incompetent so she cannot report and testify against him. He essentially gaslit her and convinced her she’s “insane” so she doesn’t believe what she saw. He even hires staff members who must pretend to be figments of her imagination that he cannot see so she truly believes she ill. They follow along as he is loaded with cash. One of the staff members eventually tells her she isn’t delusional. She then realizes she really did see him with a dead body, and she breaks free after he is sent to prison.

MOVIE: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imaginary_Friend_(2012_film)

I do believe there are parallels between the movie and a permanent conservatorship - referred to as a “hybrid business model” by a former co-conservator - with this many questionable components. Wallet, did I hear you were afraid of being disbarred on Britney’s Gram? :well:

• Like 6
8 hours ago, zxcvb said:

This is a key point because her fragrances would be her most consistent form of income, as her contract is worth millions of dollars every year but we don't really know if this money is going to her.

It would be also interesting to find who owns the "master" of her recording , Jamie presenting himself as her business representing talking about million dollars deals with Brand Sense and trying to play them makes me think he would have no shame to also put himself to get more money and power from her music

Larry had no shame being the producer of For The Record and making money off of her past struggles and fake comeback they orchestrated 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Curiously messaged Park MGM just to see the official status of Domination.

They confirmed it’s status is still postponed & it’s not officially cancelled. Any further Domination announcements will posted on their social media. 

I mean it’s obviously 99.9% going to be.

However just wanted to share that Larrys big mouth stands for nothing :demi:

Lets send them the article of Larry saying its cancelled lol

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Applejack said:

obviously the conservator. She doesn't own anything - her guardian does for her.

Do you know if we have Jamie license plate ? i have been trying to find his assets but he seems to hide behind a company or a trust name, and nothing but the Kentwood home appears now 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Do you know if we have Jamie license plate ? i have been trying to find his assets but he seems to hide behind a company or a trust name, and nothing but the Kentwood home appears now 

nope. Maybe most of his things are cship assets? I don't see nothing in the court papers I've seen, but it seems they blew a lot of money that went unnoticed, so.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, onyx09 said:

anybody seen the movie unsane? it partly reminds me of Britney being in the conservatorship. The main character is committed into a psych ward against her will for insurance fraud. 

Yassss! I saw this movie last summer and I think even posted similar post here.. 

• Like 2