#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, Applejack said:

obviously the conservator. She doesn't own anything - her guardian does for her.

Do you know if we have Jamie license plate ? i have been trying to find his assets but he seems to hide behind a company or a trust name, and nothing but the Kentwood home appears now 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Do you know if we have Jamie license plate ? i have been trying to find his assets but he seems to hide behind a company or a trust name, and nothing but the Kentwood home appears now 

nope. Maybe most of his things are cship assets? I don't see nothing in the court papers I've seen, but it seems they blew a lot of money that went unnoticed, so.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, anarchostan said:

just created this account to share some research. I heard that @Meaner03 and @Applejack are compiling pertinent info so I hope these are somehow useful

1. listing the public records to companies. I know that's been done but I'm not sure it's been reported that 4 of them are attached to the state of louisiana. they were filed pre-cship but jamie is currently the president and sole member of all of them. also, lou taylor filed 4 companies in florida between 2017/2018. they're listed as LLC and domestic for profit corporation. I heard FL is a tax shelter state, so I would guess that would be where the residency money was laundered. these companies are highlted in yellow in the doc below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CN9DkfhWZ8Lxhx7Har80vPDgoylLqF4o/view

2. listing all trademarks owned by BABY ONE MORE MARK, LLC. and the goods and services under those trademaks. all the active ones had their ownership updated a few days before wallet called the cship a "hybrid business model" on his petition for a raise

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRrBI-TvYsu0LcVVyL_OaHuvKbFhNpQU/view

Thank you so much for your findings! Bookmarking this so later on I can update the doc too

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

obviously the conservator. She doesn't own anything - her guardian does for her.

Exactly. They make her sound like dumb vegetable incapable of making any decisions on her own, they’ll take the fall. 

1 hour ago, anarchostan said:

just created this account to share some research. I heard that @Meaner03 and @Applejack are compiling pertinent info so I hope these are somehow useful

1. listing the public records to companies. I know that's been done but I'm not sure it's been reported that 4 of them are attached to the state of louisiana. they were filed pre-cship but jamie is currently the president and sole member of all of them. also, lou taylor filed 4 companies in florida between 2017/2018. they're listed as LLC and domestic for profit corporation. I heard FL is a tax shelter state, so I would guess that would be where the residency money was laundered. these companies are highlted in yellow in the doc below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CN9DkfhWZ8Lxhx7Har80vPDgoylLqF4o/view

2. listing all trademarks owned by BABY ONE MORE MARK, LLC. and the goods and services under those trademaks. all the active ones had their ownership updated a few days before wallet called the cship a "hybrid business model" on his petition for a raise

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRrBI-TvYsu0LcVVyL_OaHuvKbFhNpQU/view

:scalped: 

youre amazing :tiffanycries:

• Like 4